𝟎𝟏. 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐑. 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑

Welcome to G.F.I.G Chapter One! This was initially supposed to be out in June, but I got hit with art block, and I was focused on just having fun during summer, so yeah, a little late.

But! that doesn't matter because the first chapter is FINALLY out. Enjoy!

Feel free to give criticism. I don't mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--------

"C'mon, it's not gonna be that bad!"
Noob said, trying to lighten up the mood.
The squad was contemplating how high school was starting soon, and clearly, nobody wanted to go.

They were in the commons area (think a giant living room for a dormitory.)
And Noob was trying to shed some light onto the gloomy atmosphere.

"Nate, the first day of our Junior Year is tomorrow; it's not like we're gonna cheer up,"
Blue said blatantly.
Acorn chimed in, annoyed.
"Ugh, it felt like summer went too fast, this sucks."
She said, putting her head in her hands.
Guest rubbed the back of his neck, clearly nervous about the whole thing.

"Guys, c'mon, after our Junior Year, it'll be our Senior Year, and we'll officially be out of here," Purple added, crossing her arms.
Noob smiled, still wanting everyone to be happy.
"Their right, well be out of there in no time!"
Noob said enthusiastically,
Guest noticed some hair in Noob's face and gently pushed it away.
Noob's face went red, his cheek lighting up.
Guest's cheeks flashed a light pink, smiling.

Bacon smirked, giggling at the two. He raised his eyebrows twice, making the ">:3" face.
Guest rolled his eyes, and Purple giggled as well and shook her head.
"Alright you two we have to go to bed soon, it's 8:00, go take a shower if you need too, ill see you guys in the morning."
Purple announced, getting up from the sofa and going to her dorm with Acorn behind her.

(Eventually /ref)

Guest lay in bed, his hands resting on the pillow with his head on top of them.
"I wonder how this year will go."
He mumbled to himself.
He then sighed before turning off the nightlight.

( Z z z . . . . )

(Beo & Blu are sitting on the floor, Nate and Grey are sitting on the sofa, Lavender is standing up and Archer is sitting on the couch next to her.)

In the morning, all the students came out of their dorm and got ready, Everyone was talking about what they were gonna do, who they may or may not start dating, and typical high school stuff.

Guest wore his usual hoodie and met up with everyone else,
"Hey, Grey!" Noob greeted, smiling happily.
"How'd you sleep?" It tilted its head in curiosity.
"I slept fine, Nate. Thanks for asking." Guest said sheepishly, yawning as he sat down next to Noob.

"How much time do we have left til school opens?" Blue was still sleepy, and Bacon was sleeping on his shoulder.
"8:00, it is 7:00, so we have an hour," Purple replied, crossing her legs.
"Oh, alright,"
Blue muttered, stretching.
"I'm gonna go get some pancakes, anybody wanna come with?"
Acorn rose (or risen) from her seat.
Noob also got up and signaled Guest to go with them.

(Fast forward to when they get to school because im tired)

It was 8:00, and school was open.
All the students went to RBLX HS. Some went to their homeroom, and others went to the office because they didn't go to open house.
Noob and Guest went into the office to get their schedule.

"Oh, Nate, Grey, Hello. Do you guys need your schedule?"
Ms. Sunshine greeted the two.
"Yes, Ma'am." Guest said shyly.
Ms. Sunshine smiled.
"Well, good news for you two since you guys have the same schedule."
She exclaimed; Noob's eyes widened, and Guest started blushing.

"Really!?" Noob asked excitedly.
Ms. Sunshine nodded and handed Noob and Guest their schedules.
And well, she was right.
"Guest, we have the same schedule! Isn't this exciting?" Noob questioned, stimming excitedly by balling his hands into fits and quickly moving them up and down.
Guest just nodded, blushing even more.

Ms. Sunshine gave them a smug look before rolling her eyes and speaking up.
"Okay, you guys can go. See you two around."
Guest and Noob waved goodbye and went to their first class.

(I am currently writing this during class, so time skip cuz I needa do my work :,))

(3rd period, Ela)

Guest zoned out while spinning his pen around his fingers, he was trying to think of ways to confess to Noob before the school year ended, but he chickened out every time.
But he was confident that this year was going to be the year.
"Maybe I should ask Lavender.." He mumbled.

"Ask her what?" Noob chimed in; Guest blushed and stuttered.
"Nothing important Noob, don't worry about it."
He muttered, his cheeks turned a bright red.
Noob just shrugged it off, continuing to (try) and focus on the teacher.

Guest sighed, "Thats was too close for comfort." He thought.
"Okay, so I don't have much for ya'll to do today, so it'll just be a free day so ya'll can just breathe, and we'll start an assignment tomorrow."

The teacher announced, everyone either nodded, put a thumbs up, or just ignored it.
"Sweet! we don't have to do anything."
A student said.
"Meh, I didn't wanna work anyways."
A different student chimed in.
Noob just shrugged and drew something in his sketchbook.

Guest put his headphones in while laying his head down, dissociating for a bit.
"Guest? GGuueesstt"
Noob's voice was echoed and a bit distant.
Guest picked his head up, not realizing he had fallen asleep.
He groggily rubbed his eyes and yawned, stretching slightly before getting up and going to 6th.

(6th Period, Art, Acorn is with them.)

"Hello, everyone. My name is Ms. Eclipse and I'll be your art teacher." (KREW ref hehe)
Everyone said hello, and Ms. Eclipse introduced herself to the class.
Then, she told everyone about the assignment.

"Okay, so instead of coming up front to introduce yourself, we are gonna sketch 5 things you like. Then we're gonna make a final draft."
She spoke confidently, still twirling the pen.
"You also don't have assigned seats since its the first day, but I may change my mind based on behavior so watch out."

She warned playfully, pointing the pen toward the class like a sword or a knife.
"Okay, like I said earlier, the colored pencils, markers, crayons, rulers, and protracters are in the back."
The 3 got up and grabbed the supplies.
Once they got back, they began to draw on the scratch paper that was given out.

"What are you gonna draw, Noob?" Acorn asked, curious.
"A cat, an orange, music notes, chocolate, and clouds."
Noob replied, beginning hyper-focusing on the drawings.

(After school cuz im tiredddddd)

Guest laid on his bed, sighing deeply, "Well, that wasn't too bad. Nothing really happened to be fair."
He thought, curling up in bed and pulling the cover over himself.
Guest pulled out his phone and texted Lavender.

Guest

Lavender

💜 Laven 🪼

Hey Laven?

Yes?

Can I come over to your dorm? I need your help with something 😅

Sure, just let me finish this assignment, and I'll let you know when I'm done.

Okay thanks („• ᴗ •„)

You're welcome, Grey. ('• ω •') ♡

-----------------------------------

(End Of G.F.I.G Chapter One.)

(Word Count: 1,247)

(Thank you for reading.)

(/▽\*)。o○♡