𝟎𝟐. ❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐌? ❞

Hello, and welcome to the official second chapter of G.F.I.G and the continuation of the first chapter. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
I'm happy that it didn't take me a million years to finish LOL anywho enjoyyyyyy
(My Grammarly premium ran out *sob*)
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*

10:23 AM

Guest

Lavender

💜 Laven 🪼

Hey, Grey. Sorry it's a little late but you can come over.

It's fine! I'm omw (。◕‿◕。)
----
Guest got up and rested his cap on his head, and put his phone in his pocket.
Stretching, he walked over to Lavender's dorm and knocked on the door.
"Coming." A voice said behind the door, Lavender opened it and smiled.
"Hey, you said you wanted to talk about something?"
They asked, putting their hand on their hip.

Guest blushed and walked in, nodding. "Yeah, I uh.. I did." He mumbled.
Lavender smirked and rolled her eyes, "It's about confessing to Noob, isn't it?"
Guest nodded again, "So, you need help?"
"Yes, I do."
He replied, sitting down on her bed. "Alright,"
She started off, getting in her rolling chair and moving it towards Guest.

"One example to confess is maybe you could write him a letter, basically like a secret admirer."
Xeir explained, Guest thought about it for a second.
"What would I write in the letter?"
He asked, tilting his head.
"Well.. you could write something that reminded you of him."

Xeir said, "Like maybe a golden retriever or the sun. Those are two things that remind me of him, what about you?"
Guest thought for a minute, "Sunflower, Sunlight, Bunnies.."
He trailed off, blushing madly as he pulled his cap over his face.
Lavender just chuckled, smiling warmly. "No need to get so flustered, Grey."
Xeir said playfully, wiping a tear from her eye. (happy tears ^_^)

Guest lifted his cap again, nervously looking away.
"I.. I know it's just.." Guest paused.
"Thinking about something that reminds you of him makes you flustered?"
Lavender asked,
"Yeah, that."
Guest replied, rubbing the back of his neck.
"What's another way?"
Lavender thought for a moment,
"You make a playlist of songs that remind you of him,"
she said, snapping her fingers.

"Hm, I might do that, but I'm not entirely sure." He mumbled.
"That's okay," She yawned, "Just do that one you like the most."
Lavender stretched, yawning a bit more before rubbing their eyes.
"I'm sorry for keeping you up so late, Purple."
He apologized, Lavender just shook her head, sheepishly looking up.

"It's fine, Grey. I've been up doing some homework anyway." They said.
"Well, I should probably go back to my dorm, goodnight."
Guest got up and walked to the door, waving.
Lavender weakly waved back, the fatigue taking over as they flopped on their bed.
"I should keep what they said in mind," He mumbled, going into his dorm.
Sitting down on the bed he thought of which one he should do, still not sure.

He decided to think of other ways, but he didn't like them as much as the ones Laven said.
Sighing, he lays down, turns over while pulling the cover over him, and closes his eyes.
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**

(End Of G.F.I.G Chapter 2.)
HEYO sorry it's short school is rlly annoying.
I'm this was supposed to be published during the start of my break. Sorry :(

I hope u enjoyed (′▽'〃)
(593 words including this.)