Magic bullet

[A/N: I'm gonna say Peter ran off into the argents hunting ground and Derek chased him there and that's when he got shot by Kate. Oh and Derek's charges have been dropped now as they found wolf hairs on the body. Follow to keep updated<3]

-Stiles Pov-

I haven't heard from Derek since the incident last night, and I can't help but worry about his wellbeing. All day I've had this gut feeling somethings wrong, and It's that bad I've threw up like 5 times during school. I need to find him, like right now. It's as if he heard my thoughts he teleported in front of me and fell to the ground right outside my jeep as I was driving.

"DEREK?!" I yelled out of fear, I was by his side within an instant, "Derek what happened, what's going on?" I was panicking badly, "SCOTT HELP ME PLEASE." I begged. He hesitated before getting out of my jeep and helping me drag his limp body to my jeeps backseats.

"Derek what happened?" I cried. He groaned in pain, "Scott... please." I begged with tears in my eyes, "he's in pain." Scott sighed before taking Derek's arm and sucked out his pain.

"Argent." Derek muttered," Kate Argent... shot me..." I glared at Scott who shrugged his shoulders.

"What can we do to help?" I asked

"You need to find the bullet."

"What bullet?"

"The same kind she shot me with... It was laced with a rare type of wolfsbane, I can use it to get rid of it." I looked over at Scott and he nodded slowly.

"I'll get it" He muttered. Derek sighed. "But not for you... I'll get it for Stiles, I don't want to be the reason he loses you..." He then got out of the jeep and started running towards the Argents house. People in cars behind us started honking their horns frantically at us.

"Where should I take you?"

"Deaton's clinic."

I couldn't help but snort, a werewolf going to the vet's for a check up, he glared at me so I started driving.

-Half way to Deaton's clinic-

I stopped the car midway because Derek's anger issues were acting up, he started to smell and overall he was just really starting to piss me off. I pulled out my phone and messaged Scott to see if he's got the stupid magic bullet yet. He replied instantly saying he needs more time. Well that's no good.

"Come on," I groaned, "hey try not to bleed all over my seats, okay? We're almost there."

"Hmm"

"What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic in time, huh?... ARE YOU DYING?!"

"Not yet... I have a last resort."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHAT LAST RESORT?!" He pulled up his sleeve to check the infection, I gagged, "OH MY GAWD, WHAT IS THAT?! Ugh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out..."

"Start the car... Now."

"I don't think you should be barking orders, with the way you look, and- and in fact, I think if I wanted to I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." I could see him staring into my soul, damn this guys creepy, but hot.

"Start the car. Or I'm gonna rip your throat out... With my teeth." He's still making threats, I don't mind taking up the offer though. I looked away and started the car and headed to the clinic.

-At the clinic-

FINALLY SCOTT MESSAGED WITH SOMETHING USEFULL. Derek was slumped down on a bag of something, his face twitching in agony, I wanted to help so bad but all I could do is watch and act as if I don't care...