Claim Me Now Then

[A/N: This story took a turn, I didn't expect myself to fully give up on the timeline but it's all good because it's cute 🤷🏻‍♀️. Slight smut warning? Follow to keep updated<3]

-Stiles Pov-

DEREK HAS TO CLAIM ME, FOR ETERNITY, AND IF EITHER OF US TRY LEAVE WE DIE. OH MY DAYS, WE GET TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER. AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHSGHDFGLFKLGHPKJOFJ.

"Well... Uh- that was interesting, hey Derek?" I stuttered looking at Derek who was slumped on the sofa. He huffed. I walked over to him and patted his head and he purred. "Awh, I'm going to miss this though, your purrs are to die for, literally." He rolled his eyes and forced himself to stop purring, "oh come on, don't be such a Sourwolf." I whined.

I sat on the sofa so his head was resting on my lap and Peter walked in, "you two are so gross, I mean you have a room for any extra curriculum activities," he winked at me, "Derek hurry up and claim him, you are both stinking the house out, go have fun, and don't be too loud, etc." I threw a cushion at him, "rude, I was just saying the faster you get in each others pants the better, me and cubs are in agony with these sme-" Derek got up and growled.

"Bad wolf." Derek stopped growling instantly and sat down not moving his eyes from Peter who was enjoying this way to much, "and you Peter, fuck off."

"Babes don't be like that," he gave me the puppy eyes and Derek growled again at the nickname, "I love how Derek's so obedient with you, I wonder if we could hook up, and you tell him it doesn't matter, and he thinks it t-" Derek jumped on top of Peter and started growling furiously, his eyes glowing the brightest red ever.

"DEREK NO." I yelled, he didn't stand down, "PETER LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE," he just chuckled. I walked over to them and patted Derek's shoulder, "stand down Der," he growled at me and went to bite my hand, I moved it fast enough for there to be just a small graze, I jumped back and looked at him. He tried to bite me... Because he didn't want to turn me, it could've killed me instead.

[A/N: My AU. Alpha's can only turn somebody if they want to do it, but if they didn't want to their bodies produce a killer venom that kills them instead.]

"Derek..." Peter muttered, "I'm sorry, okay? Calm down... It was a joke, look what you've done to Stiles..." Derek growled softer then looked at my fear stricken eyes, he could've killed me... My heart was racing and I felt like throwing up. I ran out the room and jumped into Derek's bed, hiding in the covers.

He could've killed me, Derek, my boyfriend, my mate, almost... I could feel a panic attack coming along so I tried to steady my breathe. Derek instantly came into my room, gently jumped on top of me whining, I could see the tears in his eyes. He buried his head into my neck, and I flinched slightly, he whined again and started to purr. I could the panic attack slowly fading away. I took in a deep breathe and sighed, my heart beat steadying. Derek whined, and I seen a tear fall down his nose, when he looked into my eyes. I scratched behind his ear, and he slowly moved into my touch,

"it wasn't your fault, Der. It's okay..." I said soothingly. He jumped off the bed and sat on the floor watching me. I sat up, "I think you should claim me now then... to prevent something like this happening again." Derek whined, "no, no. I don't feel forced into it, I also want you to do it so everybody knows I'm yours and I love you." I chuckled, he thought I felt forced into to it for safely. His eyes softened, "yes I'm sure..."

He walked up to me slowly and jumped up onto my lap, he nuzzled his head into my neck and slowly bit down, I winced slightly, that hurt like a bitch, well no shit, I'm being bitten in the neck. He began to lick the blood away from my neck and I felt myself going red. He looked up to see what he did and he looked rather proud of himself, if I say so myself. It only took a few seconds for Derek to turn human again, I felt myself get hotter, he was naked, on top of me, his face inches away from mine.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispered, I nodded, "yes I'm sure, I couldn't be more sure. Is it possible to be more sure, I don't know. I-" I was cut of by his lips smashed into mine, he chuckled into the kiss and I smiled.

He pulled away slowly and grabbed my hand he scratched, he looked down at it and I could see he felt guilty and ashamed, "I- I'm so sorry... I should've had more control over my wolf... I swear we never meant to... h-hurt..." tears began to fall from his eyes and I took my hand back, I cupped his head between both of my hands and used my thumbs to wipe his tears from his cheeks, whilst raising his head to look at me.

"Hey, it's okay, it wasn't your fault. Peter should have kept his big mouth shut... I know you never meant to hurt me. It doesn't hurt that bad, it just took me by surprise that's all." I smiled reassuringly.

"I- I know... It's just no matter who I got with, friends or more they always get hurt because of me or my family... because of the monsters we are, because we can't control the freak inside of us... and I just-" I cut him off by kissing him, he hesitated for a moment but then returned the kiss. It went from a calm but passionate kiss to one full of lust and hunger.

He pushed me down into the bed and pushed down on me, taking the covers off of me. He put his hands by either side of my head to hold himself up, not breaking the kiss a slight bit. We worked together to take my shirt and jacket off, leaving my chest bare. He began kissing down my jaw and sucking at my throat around the bite mark. I moaned loudly when he hit the soft spot of my neck and he chuckled again.

"You have such a sensitive neck," he smirked.

"I-t's not t-that sensitive." I argued.

"Mhmm"

He left a dozen hickeys scattered around my beck and began kissing down my chest, another moan erupted from my chest and I could feel him smiling into each kiss. He made his way down to my V line and started take off my belt, slowly. "Now you're b-being an ass, you know that r-right?" I stuttered, he looked at me and smiled before finally getting my belt off and my jeans as well.

"I just like to treasure your beautiful body," he moaned.

"Sure, sure. So you're not purposefully being a tease then?"

He licked from my V line up to my chest, and I shuddered and moaned under his touch, he began kissing me again and I wrapped my legs around his waist, I moved my hands down his back leaving a trail of goose bumps. I grabbed his member and squeezed it lightly, he groaned and bit into the pillow besides me, I chuckled. "N-not funny" I did it again and he groaned louder, "kinda is big guy" I smiled.

[A/N: This is lowkey getting dead, I might come back and finish this chapter but for now use your imagination on what they be doing, next chapter up soon. Follow to keep updated<3