New pup

[A/N: Sorry it took a while to post I just lost motivation, slight smut warning ahead. Follow to keep updated <3]

-Stiles Pov-

OH MY GOD. THERE IS NO WAY. I kissed Derek, he kissed me back. I KISSED DEREK MOTHER-FREAKING HALE AND HE KISSED ME BACK. AAAAAAAAAAHGGGGGG. What if he did it out of pity, though? I told him about Scott and Lydia's little hook up... I'm not going to think those thoughts. Then my phone pinged. A message from Derek... I opened it hesitantly.

From ❤👺Sourwolf 👺❤ :

Stiles I need your help, message me ASAP.

To ❤👺Sourwolf 👺❤ :

Wassup?

From ❤👺Sourwolf 👺❤ :

Some kid around your age turned up to my door asking for the bite and help, he wont talk to me and he's curled up in a ball crying, I don't know what to do...

To ❤👺Sourwolf 👺❤ :

Wdym? How does he no bout the bite? Y do u need me 4, use ur alpahariness idk

From ❤👺Sourwolf 👺❤ :

I don't understand half the letters you just shoved together, is your phone broken? Just hurry up and get here, or I'll find you and rip your throat out, with my teeth.

To ❤👺Sourwolf 👺❤ :

Omw. Don't give him the bite till I get there tho. Omw stands for on my way by the way.

From ❤👺Sourwolf 👺❤ :

Slight issue... Some werewolf instinct took over and I bit him, he's reacting fine to the bite as his body isn't rejecting it... but his memories are all flooding back to him as a side affect you know.

Of course he already gave the kid the bite already, I wonder what memory was making him hurt so bad though, I slipped my phone into my pocket and without a second thought I jumped into my jeep and headed to Derek's loft.

Derek opened the door for me before I had knocked, right werewolf senses can pick up the fact that I was already here. I walked into the living room and Derek pointed to the corner where a the teen sat scrunched up, crying. He had dirty blonde curly hair, and adorable puffy deep blue eyes, he had pale skin and I could see a small scar on his face rapidly healing... I wondered what did that to him, whatever it was, could be the reason why such a tall guy could scrunch himself up into such a small ball.

"Hey..." I whispered and kneeled down by his side, I looked over at Derek and he nodded slowly before heading to the kitchen. The boy looked up at me his blue eyes full of agony. He sniffled and looked down again. "I- I'm Mieczyslaw Stilinski." He looked at me with wide eyes, my name obviously caught him of guard, I chuckled, "but everybody calls me Stiles. What's your name?"

"I- Isaac..." He chocked, " Isaac Lahey." I heard of him, dad said he went to the graveyard to work on some case and seen him with a huge black eye, when my dad questioned him about it he looked at his dad in fear, who glared at him. I knew instantly what had gotten him into a state like this. When my mom first died, dad had a bad drinking problem, he was an angry drunk as well so he liked to take his anger out at me, usually resulting in me having a few black eyes and a busted lip.

I grabbed him by his arm and dragged him onto the sofa, I sat him on my lap and hugged him close, which took him by surprise, "I think I know what you've been through" I muttered and Isaac tensed up trembling, "you don't have to tell me about it, if you don't want to..." He sighed and sniffed my neck, I could feel his pulse slowing down each time he took a whiff of my scent. I didn't move, I knew wolfs took in a comforting smell to calm them down, and I knew I had a calming scent, Scott told me and when Derek is stressed he comes closer to me and when he thinks I don't notice he breathes in the air around him taking in as much of my scent as possible.