07

taehyung's pov

"what were you guys talking about?" I ask, suddenly curious to know why him and jungkook were talking.

"oh he bumped into me by accident and then asked if I am going to yoongi's tonight. I told him I was having dinner with my bestfriends and then I saw you and said I had to go" jimin said, linking his arms with taehyung's as they walk towards jimin's car.

"you need to convince you parents to get you a car" I shook my head but chuckled, I dont mind catching the bus in all honesty. there was no need for me to get a car.

"have you heard from this goo guy today?" jimin asked as we got in the car

"yeah, we were texting just before but he had sports practice so he had to go" I replied, putting my seat belt on cause that is very important.

"I wonder what school he goes to. did you put your location for here?" jimin questioned

"yeah so every you either scroll upon or match with is from the same area. I personally could not do long distance" I mention, looking at jimin who nodded his head.

"I could not either to be honest. I would miss yoongi way too much" he pouted at the thought, I chuckle and slap his thigh "whipped" I whisper soon earning a slap to my arm. I frown and rub the sore area as jimin laughs and exits the parking lot.

"what is for dinner tonight" jimin asked, both him and jin are coming over to mine tonight. my parents are out for two days for their anniversary so I have the house to myself. I did not feel like being alone for both days so I am getting my bestfriends to stay with me.

"I was thinking pizza?" I suggest, looking at jimin who nodded immediately. none of us could be bothered cooking.

"jin said he has drama club after school but once he is finished he will meet us at yours" the pink-haired male added.

"you drive as if your blind" I say watching as jimin went through a red light.

"no one tells me what to do especially a traffic light" jimin said, full of sass as he flicks his hair. my lips part and he never fails to shock me with the things that come out of his mouth.

"I wanna talk to the goo guy"

"no way" I say very quickly

"I at least want the conversation to last more than 2 months, as soon as you talk he will block me" that was definitely not going to happen, I will punch jimin in the balls if he ever comes near my phone.

"can I ask you something?" jimin said, his voice going a little serious which definitely had me worried a little.

"sure" I reply watching as we arrived at my street, going straight down until we are met with the house.

"do you have feelings for jungkook?" he says, biting his lower lip as if he was nervous to ask.

"no, of course not. why would you even ask that?" I chuckle, shaking my head at how dumb my friend is.

"I see the way your eyes follow him tae, you have not been interested in anyone that you have come across but with jungkook you seem to observe him" jimin explains

"I find him hot, okay. he is very attractive guy, I cant help it sometimes. it does not mean I have feelings for him" I try to stick up for myself, am I believing what I am saying as well.

"what happens if this goo guy is ugly and weird when you meet him one day?"

"chim that is just mean. he seems really nice, he makes me laugh a lot and we are interested in the same things. it has taken me a lot of courage to even go on a dating app. I see how you and jin are with your boyfriends and I wont lie it makes me sad at times"

"I dont like being alone, I wanna be in a relationship and go on dates. I wanna sleep in someone's embrace and feel that safe and content feeling you and jin always go on about"

"yeah I think jungkook is hot as fuck but this goo guy.... everything he values is what I want in a guy" I try to explain as we both get out the car.

"but what does the goo guy value when it comes to relationships. you both have spent the last few days hitting it off but what does he want in a relationship. I just dont want you to get hurt tae, I just want you to find the right guy" jimin replied as they reached the door, I sighed. of course he just cares, I dont mean to be harsh about it but sometimes being single can be pretty lonely

especially when all your friends are in relationships.

"I know you care, and I thank you for it" I reply as I unlock the door, pushing it open to let jimin get in first. I shut the door behind me and head straight towards the couch to lay down.

"you good if I shower?" jimin asked, holding his bag in his hand.

"go for it" I smile, watching as jimin runs upstairs to my room. my phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket, I took it out and read the notification on the lockscreen

MINE MESSAGE (1)

I immediately tap it and sit up on the couch from laying down.

MINE MESSAGES

goo: hey, I finished training and am home and showered. did you get home safe from school?

I wont lie, it did give me butterflies seeing how he asked if I got home safe from school

bubbleV: yeah, I did not end up walking. my bestfriend is staying over so he drove us to my place

goo: is it to early to say I am jealous ;)

I smile and type back

bubbleV: are you jealous?

goo: maybe...

bubbleV: why?

goo: cause I wanna meet you but I know we have only been talking for a few days. as cliché as it sounds it feels like I have known you for way longer

bubbleV: I feel the same

goo: do you think we ever will meet one day?

bubbleV: I really hope so

goo: I hope so too

"I really really do hope so" I whisper scrolling through our conversations with a heavy heart.