17

taehyung's pov:

"I thought yoongi and namjoon were going to come with you?" I heard jungkook ask as he shuts the door.

"nah, they both went home to grab something and said they will come here afterwar- taehyung?!" jimin says but ends up shouting as his eyes land on me.

"oh my god, what are you doing here!?" jimin asks, rushing towards him to pull him into a hug. I smiled as I hugged back.

"he was walking in the storm after school, so I gave him a ride here. thought that since you guys were staying here tonight that tae could as well" jungkook said, I looked at jimin after we pulled away from the hug.

"tae?" he mouthed, raising his eyebrows as I slapped his arm.

"dinner should be here in a few minutes, go put your stuff in the quest rooms. the others should be here soon" jungkook said, getting jimin and jin to go upstairs.

"is it just namjoon and yoongi coming?" I ask, looking up at jungkook who shook his head.

"nah that basketball boys as well" my heart immediately dropped when jungkook said that sentence. does that mean luke will be here.

"how many guest rooms do you have?" I ask

"well there is my room, my parents room, my sisters room, four guest rooms" jungkook said

"the basketballers will all top and tail and some will sleep in the lounge."

"do they come here often?" I ask

"now and then, I am quite private about my life. my closest friends who I trust the most is ryan, yoongi and namjoon. I also trust jimin and jin cause my three bestfriends do."

"your basketball team?" 

"I like hanging out with them and stuff, but I keep stuff private from them. whenever they come over, I lock certain rooms. I dont let them in my room, so I installed a fingerprint lock."

"what rooms do you lock?" 

"I will show you one day, its rooms important to my parents and some to me that we dont like to share much cause it gives people more access to use us" the raven whispered.

"who's the people you trust?" jungkook asked

"jimin and jin. they are my bestfriends, I dont let anyone else in" I whisper, looking at the fireplace.

"how come?" jungkook asked, this conversation was definitely getting deep. 

"the more you tell people, the more you open up to people the more it gives people space to judge you. to spread rumours or assumptions. I would rather be invisible" I whisper, jungkook was about to say something when loud knocks were heard. 

jungkook stood up and went to the door, I heard loud voices enter the house and all I wanted to do in this moment was run out the property. jimin and jin eventually came down and stood beside me.

as soon as the basketball guys entered the lounge they all made themselves at home. 

"oh taehyung, surprised to see you here" as soon as I heard lukes voice I immediately tensed. 

I did not say anything as he stepped closer, I looked up at him and then looked towards jimin who seemed to realise the situation we are in now. 

"yoongi, namjoon and ryan are here" a basketball player cheers. 

"we arrived when the pizza guy did so he handed it to us" yoongi called out, shutting the door behind him as they all walked to the kitchen. 

"plates are set on the kitchen bench, grab what you wanna eat. the movie room is open, so is the gaming room so feel free to go in both" jungkook said as he connects his phone to the speaker and plays some music by post malone.

I stood behind jimin as we walked towards the kitchen to grab pizza, I was thankful that jimin already knew what i wanted. jimin turned and gave the plate filled with two slice of pizza to me. 

"since it is raining, no opening windows or going outside. I do not want mud through the house thanks" jungkook called out after grabbing his plate of pizza. I watched as I exited the kitchen to see everyone going towards the gaming room. 

"you coming tae?" jimin asked as he was the last one to leave the kitchen.

"yup I will be there soon, just grabbing water" I say heading back to the kitchen. when I was left alone I placed my hand on my chest, trying to steady my breaths. it was already overwhelming being around jungkook's friends let alone luke being here as well. 

the one guy that makes me feel like I dont deserve to be here, living on this earth. 

I heard cheers coming from the other room as I walked towards it, but I thought since no one went to the movie room that I will just go that way instead. as soon as I entered the room it looked like a cinema room, comfy black solo chairs and a huge screen to play movies on. 

I sat in one of the chairs and ate my pizza, feeling a lot more calm that I was alone. after finishing my pizza I put the plate on my lap as I closed my eyes, already feeling quite tired.