27

taehyung's pov:

everyone was back to school now, the weather had cleared up and the weekend flew by like nobody's business. jungkook ended up leaving early the day after he slept over. since he had training early, we have not spoke much since. I have been talking to goo a lot lately, we both seem to be in a bit of a pickle. 

I am currently sitting down outside, under the tree waiting for jimin and jin to appear. I was nervous to tell them about what happened with jungkook and I cause personally I dont know what it means. 

obviously we are not dating. there is something there. I am surprised he kissed me and wanted it as much as I did. I feel like if I get to close to something all I end up doing is self sabotage. overthink, second guess, doubt myself and other peoples feelings. I dont want to be that way when it comes time to me getting into a relationship. 

"hey tae, sorry we kept you waiting. we had to stay back in class cause the teacher was giving the class a lecture about behaviour" jimin said, jin following behind him as they both sat down in front of him. 

"of course, that subject class is the worst in the whole school" I said, chuckling when the two agreed. 

"how was your weekend?" I asked them

"good. yoongi and I went on a few dates and went to the beach. I am so glad we were able to do that study session on friday. I got so much done that I was able to actually enjoy my weekend" jimin replied, looking towards jin who was about to say something

"me too. joon and I were able to go see this movie I have been wanting to see for ages" 

"let me guess, barbie" I said, giggling when jin told me to keep my voice down. 

"was it any good?" I questioned, he nodded. 

"oh tae by the way,  I was on my way to go to the mall and drove past your house and saw jungkook's car still there. did he sleep over?" jin asked, jimin gasped and covered his mouth. 

"shut up! you did not tell us anything!" jimin said acting as if I murdered his family. 

"yeah he did stay at mine, no biggy. he had an essay/speech he wanted me to look over so I helped him out" I replied, getting shy under both their stares. 

"your cheeks are going red, spill" jimin said as they both shuffled closer. 

"we kissed" I said, my eyes going to jimin's and jin. their eyes were widened and their lips were parted in shock. they both tried to form words but they both were speechless. 

"your lying" jimin says, I shook my head. 

"trust me, I would think so as well if I was you" I chuckled, looking up at jimin who squealed. shuffling closer, asking for more details. 

"after you guys left, we talked for a little then we went to the spa outside. we were sat next to each other, talking. he asked me what I thought of him and our faces were so close" I say, my thoughts drifting back to the moment. 

"things were said and soon his lips were on mine" 

"did you guys make out?" jin asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"yeah we did" I giggled. 

"anything else?" jimin wiggled his eyebrows, fully joking but his face turned serious when taehyung was silent. 

"oh my gosh you did not!" jimin gasped and I shook my head laughing. 

"no not that" I laughed. 

"then what?" jin gasped. 

"I dont wanna say" I whined, hiding my face in my hands. 

"tell us!" jimin squealed wanting to know every detail. 

"we were both naked in the spa, I went on his lap and we both were hard so he grabbed my crotch and his and jerked us both off" I said, completely embarrassed. 

"at the same time! that is so hot" jimin gasped

"did he enjoy it?" 

"I think so, he kept touching my ass and groaning. made me feel good to be honest" I commented

"I knew jungkook was an ass guy" jin said, high-fiving jimin who was also excited. 

"how do you feel about it?" jimin asked me and it was the first question I did not know how to answer. it was silent for a few minutes before I sighed. 

"when it was happening, over the moon. afterwards, cloud nine. in the morning, everything felt so good. now, I dont know where it leaves me" I reply, looking at my two bestfriends who nod. they both understood where I was coming from. 

"my best advice is to not rush it, see where it goes. let jungkook put in the work because from there you can see how into it he actually is. I know your scared to get rejected, so I feel like let him have that fear" jimin said, it made sense. 

"protect yourself from getting hurt" jin added, patting my thigh as the school bell went off. we all stood up and headed back to the school from the field. 

"promise you both wont tell anyone?" I ask, getting them to pinky promise. 

"we both promise"