Chapter 5: What Is This Feeling?

Sexual content ahead.
Next few chapters may have it.

  After the bath, he fixes up some bandaids and cream to help with my wounds on my ass. It's a bit humiliating for him to do this. But he seems sweet when I'm not fighting him.

  Eventually, night comes and he brings me down to the basement. There's a dark ominous hallway with doors on either side. He holds my hand tightly as he and all the way down to the last door at the end of the hallway.

  The room is weird to me.

(The room)

(The room)

  He brings me to the bed and sits me down. He turns on the tv to a random show. Then stands in front of me.

  He lifts my chin up and glares at me. "Ashley. Do you know anything about what's going on here?" He asks me.

  I gulp. "N..no." I say softly.

  He sighs,"alright then. How about I show you." He then guides me to something that looks like an oddly shaped bench with some leather padding on it.

  He sits me on it, I'm naked so this is weirder than it was before. He smirks.

  "Ok Ashley, do you know what either this, Or this is?" He asks as he motions to the seat thingy I'm on, then to a small pink thing in his hand.

(The pink thing, aka a vibrator)

  I shake my head once more. He smirks. Then he sets it down right next to the start of my pussy, where my slit is. He gently grabs some ribbons and ties my legs in an awkward position then my arms.

  "Oh babygirl, Ashley, this will feel amazing." He says to me.

  I tilt my head, then he presses a button and the pink thing starts to vibrate. I tremble and let out small moans. Then he turns it up,

  "Ah," I moan softly. He chuckles and moves closer. He turns my face to the side and kisses me on the lips. He turns the vibrator up again. I let out a louder moan, then he kisses me and bites my bottom lip as I moan more.

   "Oh baby.. I can't wait for you to find out what this is." He says excitedly as he pulls the vibrator away. I pant softly. He ruined an orgasm.

  "Wh.. what do you mean?" I ask him. He smirks and looks at my pussy, I'm wet and it's dripping down the sides of the bench.

  "Oh my god, you keep this up and you'll get more than just that." He warns as he helps me to the bed.

  I lay down and he unties the ribbons. But handcuffs my hands to the bedframe. He ties my ankles to the end of the bed then gets the vibrator and ties it to my pussy, right to my pussy.

  "Fuck, I'm not thurong it off. Have fun babygirl." He tells me as he kisses me on the lips and walks towards the door. But stops and raises the remote. The vibrator is on a mich higher setting. I gasp and moan loudly and fast.

  My legs twitch as he shuts the lights off and leaves the room.

  My back arches and I cum, then I have an intense orgasm then an even more intense one. I cum multiple times. I calm down when he pauses it for a moment. Then I feel the vibrator slip to my vaginal opening. I gulp and move my leg weirdly. I didn't want it going in. The bedroom door opens and he comes in.

  He grabs my thigh and spreads my legs open. He shoves it inside me And I moan.

  "Fuck, this will be even more fun." He says as he grabs something with a small italic lettering that says,pussy licker/sucker.

  "Ha... What's that for?" I ask him as I pant softly. He then leaves the room and I find out.

  First the vibrator starts inside me. It felt so good. I moan and let it do what it wants to me. Then the pussy licker/sucker goes on and I flinch and cum immediately. It's on the highest setting. I twitch and tense up and cum again.

  I moan loudly and gasp loudly. My heart races as I start to sweat.

  This goes on for hours until I pass out from exhaustion. But that didn't stop the vibrator pussy licker/sucker. It kept going and I came in my sleep.