Part 1

Team Seven Meeting Pt. 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Which team number did your genin team have, Kakashi?" Naruto asked, while setting the plates on the table.

"Seven." Answered Sakura from the kitchen while making dinner.

"How do you know?"

"Maybe because they are married and living together? Really, dobe, don't you speak with Hinata?" asked Sasuke annoyed.

"But that's cool, so my father was team sevens sensei as well, that's amazing!" shouted Naruto happily.

"But you could have guessed that yourself, team seven has quite the pattern." joked Sakura.

"Pattern? What do you mean?", asked Naruto, interested.

"You know," started Kakashi, "Two boys, one girl, one of the boys head over heels for the girl, but the girl has only eyes for the other boy. The sensei is an extraordinary talent, good-looking, mysterious, sexy-"

"So you thought Minato-san was sexy, didn't know you are up for both sides." mocked Sakura.

" mocked Sakura

"Darling, you were missing the point, I was talking about myself, but what I meant to say, before I got interrupted is," Kakashi looking up from his book giving Sakura a shady look, "That there are lots of similarities between the first, second and last team seven. All team seven senseis' became Hokage and one of their students, too. All team seven kunoichis were medic-nins and one of the boys went rogue. What else? Ah right, the head over heels boy was always a little bit clumsy and idiotic and the other... well-"

"The other was a traumatized douchebag with an ice-cold heart?" offered Sakura as an explanation.

"Mean, but true." answered Kakashi.

"Seems like you do have a type." mocked Sasuke, and Kakashi nodded in agreement.