Part 3 Fin

Team Seven Meeting Pt. 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

"And?" They all asked in unison as she entered the room.

"Well, we're fucked, partly fucked, but I think I can fix this. I just need some things: the exact jutsu that was casted, I need the power of your left eye Sasuke & I need to talk to Kurama, but first I need coffee." All of them nodded.

"No coffee, you know the drill!" said Sasuke. The eyes of the entire room went to him.

"But..." all eyes went to her again.

"No coffee." he said strictly.

"Why?" asked the oldest Kakashi.

"She hasn't told you? For fuck's sake, Sakura."

"Sorry, in this mess, I haven't found the right moment."

"Right moment? I made a comment in the mud around the village we were working in, was that the right moment? I guess not. He should know, he needs to decide as well."

"Know what? What happened?" said the oldest Kakashi.

"Not now, we need to fix this first. We can talk later." his wife answered.

"No. We'll talk now." he said strictly.

"Kakashi, not now. This can wait." But Kakashi wasn't going to wait. He opened his fingerless glove and took it off. He showed her the outside of his ungloved hand with his wedding ring. He stared directly into her green eyes. His gaze was serious.

"No secrets, remember? No god-damn secrets." his voice was a bit louder than usual. It was no big deal, but for Kakashi standards it was like screaming. She knew he was hurt, and she knew she needed to correct this before it gets worse.

"Okay, fine, but not here."

"Okay, we can go into the other room." said Kakashi and left the main room without the second glance at anybody.

"Drama queen..." grumbled Sakura to herself and went after her husband.

...

"Wow... are they always like that?" asked Minato the other two shinobi's of their time.

 are they always like that?" asked Minato the other two shinobi's of their time