Ep. 11 ★ such soft hair

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800 READS YALL ARE THE BEST❤️😭
.random pic above :p
.not telling you the plot of this chapter😈
(Their will be like spoilers for people who haven't read the manga!)
Ships
.hashira x tanjiro
.random x tanjiro
      ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Tanjiro pov

I had packed food and just incase some matches. I maneged to to away from the others so they dont follow me. Crunch* i turned around abruptly, 'is someone following me?..' i sighed.

'I have to lose them' instead of walking i was now running the fastest i could. After 10 minutes of running I decided to stop. I listened and didn't hear anymore footsteps, luckily i lost whoever that was.

Once i had gone up the mountain i made my way to the area me and yoriichi always trained. "Hello.. yoriichi you there?" I called out no response. 'Where is he..?' 'Your back tanjiro!' 'I just called you why didn't you respond to me then' 'im in your mind tanjiro remeber... im a ghost.'

I rolled my eyes 'okay so your in my mind got it. Oh i wanted to tell you i became a hashira, and i have my own estate. I was wondering if you could come back with me.' He seemed a bit skeptical.

'You became a hashira that fast?' He asked i nodded. 'Well i tought you good well then! Im not sure if i can leave this mountain, but I'll try to accompany you nonetheless..' he smiled.

We walked down the mountain, the whole way down yoriichi was just asking me things about the demon slayers. If i found friends, was i close to dying, stuff like that. Though he seemed surprised when i told him i had met a demon lady named tamayo.

'Tanjiro how do know that name?' 'I told you she mistaked me for you, then we talked a bit she has an assistant named yushiro thats also a demon. We made an agreement that i would help them find a medicine that could harm muzan.' I explained.

⚠️SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA⚠️

'How do you know here?' His face turned into a frown. 'Back when i was alive... i came face to face with muzan. In the end he got away, tho.. the lady you speak of tamayo. Was there, she was besides muzan like an assistant of some sort. she said she wished him dead.. so i speared her it seems that i have made the right choice.' He smiled.

⚠️END OF SPOILERS⚠️

I just stared at him a little shocked, 'thats why she recognized me then'. We walked down the moutain where yoriichi seemed a bit skeptical. 'Are you sure that i am able to leave the mountain?' I just stared at him. 'Why are you asking me?..' he just shrugged and walked pass the moutain.

'Well its confirmed i can go with you now!' 'Why didnt you in the first place?' 'Well... i tried leaving the moutain years ago. But something didn't allow me, i was trapped here. But i guess it was a good thing because i got to meet and train you.'.
(I made this up sorry if it doesnt make sense)

On the way back i had this feeling someone.. no multiple people were following us. 'Hey can you feel someone following us?' I asked he just nodded. 'Im sure they mean no harm, they seem strong though keep your gaurd up.' .

We walked along the trail making sure to stay alert of the poeple following us. 'I have a question, can other people see or hear you?' 'Im connected to you in a way.. only you can interact with me' he further explained.