bonus story!!💗pt.1-??

THANK YOU FOR READING!!💗
.i saw this picture on pintrest and decided since i feel like im boring yall with the story i might, (Depending on how much free time i have) will try to add one-shots or little storys that dont add to the plot. They will still be harems or ships but they wont follow the og storyline they are just for your entertainment :)
.the plot will be very similar to the actual story its just that (no offence) im pretty sick of seeing storys where tanjiro and nezuko are so cutie patootie and wouod never harm a soul. Ofcourse if you guys dont like that feel free to tell me in the comments and i could post another one with the kind and original personalities of both of them! (I can handle respectful criticism)
.everyone else is the same age but nezuko is the same age as tanjiro
.random oc will be added for the sake of this short story because if i use one of the cannon demons some of you might not like it

(This au will still be a harem *for both siblings simce thats been on my mind lately* but nezuko will be alive and they are both hashira, nezuko was also trained under yoriichi!)    ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Third POV

The sick man wobbled as he walked past the gates connecting to the outside where the other eleven where kneeling down infront of their master. They were known as hashira. The most powerful of the demon slayer core.

The master of the house was a frail man, a descendant of the very problem of the world. Muzan kibutsuji. Their family had been cursed because of this cold-hearted creature.

Two young children held the master by the arms for support. Both were girls who had hair as white as snow and eyes as black as obsidian. One of them wore a lime green ribbon on the left side of their hair while other wore a red one on the right. Tho their diffrent colored ribbons they wore the same kimono..and the same face.
(Omg yall know that one sound that went viral on tiktok that goes "we are siamese if you please"?!? Its giving that.)

The man took small steps, until he reached the edge. He smiled although blind could still tell where his 'children' were.

"Today is nice weather...isn't it?" The master said softly. His voice put everyone in such a good mood. "Good after-noon master! I hope you had a lovely morning!" Cheered a woman with vibrant pink and green hair.

The ill man smiled warmly at her "why thank you...mitsuri" he said, his voice made everyone practically melt.

"Tch...i wanted to greet the master.. and be quiet woman." grunted a horrible scarred face. His hair was a pale white and looked as if he didnt care of its messy state, scars litered all across his body and face. Cold magenta eyes glared rudely at mitsuri as she hid her face in shamefulness.

"Dont speak rudely to mitsuri shinazugawa." Warned the short male. He wore a white and black stripped hoari, the lower half of his face was covered with white bandeges. A red eyed serpant hissed softly as it slithered around obanai.