Amusement Park

A/N: This story is inspired by Episode 4 of Season 2 of The Summer I Turned Pretty

You, Drew, Elaine, Rudy, Madelyn, and Chase were at the amusement park. *you and Rudy are brother and sister*

Everyone decided to go and have some fun. Chase thought going to the amusement park would be a good idea. So everyone agreed and went.

Everyone is talking and eating ice cream when an idea pops up in your head.

"Wait guys. I have a great idea!" you say with excitement. "We're listening." Drew says. "What if we have a competition?" you ask. "What kind of competition?" Chase ask. "Okay so me, Rudy and our family would do these kind of competitions every summer so it's boys against girls, and whatever team wins that round picks the game we play next." you say. Everyone looks at each other and nod their head. "We're in!" Elaine says. "What do we get if we win?" Drew ask. "A giant bag of candy." you say. "A giant bag of candy? That's it?" Elaine ask. "Yeah. It was a big deal as a kid." Rudy says laughing. "Okay well, where should we go first?" you ask. "Okay well since we are doing guys vs girls then I think we should do rock, paper, scissor shoot, to see who goes first." Rudy says. "Alright so whose going?" Madelyn ask. "Rudy? Y/N?" Chase ask. You and Rudy get closer and get ready to play. "Best out of 3?" Rudy ask. You nod. You and Rudy play and whoever wins the third round gets to pick. "Yesss!" Rudy says as he wins. "Okay Rudy. Where we going?" Drew ask. "Laser tag?!" Rudy ask. You start running towards the arcade. "Cheater!" Drew shouts as he and everyone else run behind you. You and Drew try to both open the door and you are the first one in. Madelyn pushes Chase out of the way to get by. Rudy and Elaine run in after.

Boys are blue and girls are red. You guys get strapped into the laser vest and walk in. You and Madelyn cheats bump. "Yeahhhh!" you and her both say. "All right everyone. The games are be  at out of five rounds. The first and last rounds everyone plays. The middle rounds, it's a one-on-one competition, so choose your best fighter." you say going over the rules. "All right, you losers ready?" Drew ask. "Three, two, one. Go!" Drew says already going into the laser tag room. "First to 21 wins." Rudy says.

Everyone plays till the score shows that both teams have 20 hits.

"Next hit wins it all!" Chase says. You run to find one of the boys and stumble upon Rudy. You are about to get Rudy when Drew comes and scoops you up. "No!" you shout. "Get her, get her, get her!" Drew says. Rudy gets you. Air horn blows. "Yeah! Sorry sis, better luck next time!" Rudy says. "We won!" Drew says. "In your face!" Drew says to you. Chase comes and high fives the boys. The boys shout in victory. "Hey don't worry we'll get 'em next time." you say to the girls. "Next time? I think we are playing capture the flag next!" Rudy says. "Oh, yes. I got this bro." Chase says.

You guys arrive to the rock climbing wall. "It's you and me now. Maddie." Chase says. "I'd always knew we end up in something like this." Madelyn says. "What? Where?" Chase ask. "Me beating your ass to the ground." Madelyn says. "Oh please." Chase says. "Come on Mads! You got this." you say. "Bring it home, Chase!" Drew says.

The game starts and Madelyn and Chase climb up the wall. The boys cheer on Chase and the girls cheer on Maddie.

Chase ends up getting to the flag first with just Maddie a second late.

"It's too easy. That's too easy!" Chase says with victory. Maddie makes her way down. "Shut up!" she says. "Ugh, I was so close Y/N." Maddie says. "Hey don't worry about." you say. "It's okay." Elaine says. "I don't know Y/N but it might be time to shoot your shot." Drew says. "Oh you're on!" you say.

"Okay five balls each. Most baskets win." the dude says that works there. "On your marks, get set..." the dude says. "Come on Drewby!" Rudy says. "You got this Y/N!" both the girls say. "Shoot!" the dude says. Drew shoots first and makes it in. "In your face!" Drew says. "Okay, Mr. I played basketball in high school. Watch this!" you say. You shoot and make it in. "Go sis!" Rudy says. "Hey wrong team!" Chase says. Rudy laughs. Drew goes next and makes it in. You guys both keep making it in, one after the other.