Part 1

{9:10 AM Las Vegas,Nevada}

Rose's POV:it's 9:10am my family and I are in Las Vegas,Nevada for the annual mafia treaty signing my mom and dad are meeting with the most powerful and feared mafia leaders in the world and we are meeting with one specific family and that's the Stone Family their son is one year older than me, he's the leader of the Las Vegas Mafia
Apparently I'm gonna be working for him he wants me to kill a traitor on his team he's paying me $260k at least it's money apparently the boys stubborn and hot headed like I am what a match made in hell 🙄😂 (sorry y'all I like to be sarcastic) I'm gonna let Grayson know that I don't play games .

My family and I walk up the steps of the Stone Family's mansion Grayson is leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed dressed in a black button down collared shirt,black dress pants,Black hunting boots,his sleeves rolled up showing his Tatted Veined arms, black hair slicked back,Rings on his fingers,a silver Cuban link chain around his neck and a matching bracelet im not even gonna lie he's looking fine as hell this morning .

{The Stone Mafia Family Mansion}

{Graysons outfit}

Graysons POV: I was minding my own business just staring off into space when I lock eyes with this drop dead gorgeous girl with black hair and silver eyes walking up the steps wearing this black dress with long sleeves leaving nothing to the imagination something about her intrigues me I know she's a Ricci and I know she's the best second deadliest assassin in Italy that's why I hired her for a "job" or so she thinks I just wanted to hire her for her to be my personal assassin for my mafia
She has no idea what is in store for her .My sister Venezia Runs up to the door and starts being excited (someone kill me ) .

Venezia's POV: OH SHIT!!!! Two hot headed&Stubborn Devils in one room together this is gonna be an amazing show for me to watch I know over time they'll go from hating each other to loving each other in hours my brother won't be able to keep his eyes off of Rose HAHAHAH when he makes a move on Rose Valentino is gonna beat him up so bad I'm gonna die laughing .

Grayson Sneers and says..)
"I'm going for a drink and smoke if anybody disturbs me ! You're gonna get a bullet to your head" (Rose Follows him out and says...) "Do you think I'm stupid ? I know there is no job for me to do you just wanted me as your personal assassin why?" (Grayson looks at rose blankly and says...) "I don't have any reason just do as I say and you won't end up dead" (Rose pulls a dagger) "EXCUSE ME !?!? DO AS I SAY ?!?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !?!?" (Grayson looks at Rose blankly and says...) "I am your boss you listen to me!!" "I don't work for you yet!! I don't let anyone control me ! " .