Part 7

🖤🗡️Playlist🖤🗡️
(Monster By Skillet)
(The Devil in I By Slipknot)
(Shhh Pew pew Slowed+ Reverb By Young Fanatic)
(Like A Villian By Bad Omens)
(MAMACITA By Chase Atlantic)
(Heartless By The Weekend)
(Thelema By OfDream)
(Sonne By Rammstein)
(Him and I By G Easy and Halsey)
(Don't Blame Me By Taylor Swift)
(Bad Girls by M.I.A)
(Blood//Water By Grandson)
(World Is Spinning by DMAD)
(Bodies By Drowning Pool)

🖤🗡️Introduction:It's the weekend of the Italian-American Mafia Ball and The Deals at Midnight Roses parents Valentino Blade Ricci and her mother Aurelia Romano Ricci have to attend the ball since they are also the First most powerful Italian Mafia family and since Aurelia is an assassin she has to stay for the Deals. The Crew has to keep an eye out for Gabriel Alvarez.

{Rose Calls an Unknown number}

Unknown: Hola, quién eres ?
Rose: Estoy pidiendo ese favor...
Unknown: Víbora?... ¿Qué puedo hacer por ti?
Rose: El baile anual de la mafia. Necesito a alguien muerto.
Unknown: OMS?
Rose: Su nombre es Gabriel Álvarez.
Unknown: considerarlo hecho!.
Rose: Quiero mi recompensa después.
Unknown: Cuanta?
Rose: 7 millones de euros
Unknown: considere su deuda pagada.
Rosę: Pierde este número y no me vuelvas a llamar nunca más..
unknown: ultima pregunta donde quieres reunirte para los 7 millones?
Rosę: En los acantilados 8pm
{Rosę Hangs Up the call}

"I didn't know you could speak Spanish" "I speak Italian,Spanish,Russian and Arabic" "what are you hiding Rose?!" "I'm not hiding anything" "then who was that?" "I can't tell you that Grayson" " Just know I'm keeping you safe" "I want to know who that was" "and you will in due time" "I Love you Grayson" "if you loved me you wouldn't hide shit from me" "Grayson Seriously?!" "Bene, lo vuoi sapere?!"" "There's gonna be an ambush at the Ball someone betrayed you I'm having them killed" "who?" "I can't tell you that!".

🥀Roses POV: The Mafia Life is never easy it's a challenge it's Hunt or be Hunted we all have to make sacrifices to keep our loved ones safe . I'm the Queen of THE UNDERWORLD when I tell someone my name they start trembling in fear and I get off on it. I've been an assassin since I was 13 years old,I feel like I've known Grayson all my life but he's a blur in my head but for now that's not my focus tonight it's all about getting rid of Gabriel Alvarez ,but I fear that someone close to us is gonna die tonight I just don't know who and how I can stop it .

{ Hours later the mafia Ball Entrance}

To the Whole Crew: "Remember Tonight's Target is Gabriel Alvarez he is the one we are looking for he's the one who betrayed us he's working for the enemy The Romanian Mafia aka Mila Ivanov,load your guns !, Venezia and Ryan your on Security,Ryker and Bianchi in the control room, Rose and I are on the floor, Jack and Stefan are the ones knocking Gabriel Out. AM. I.CLEAR!."

Everyone: "Yes Boss!."

{Start playing the Song for This Scene}

"LETS GO CAUSE SOME CHAOS!"

"Well Well Well if it isn't Grayson Stone Himself" "It's me in the flesh You motherfucker!" "Now Now Stone don't cause a scene" "What happened to you Alvarez ?!" . "I wanted something Bigger than you're mafia I wanted Control" "what the Fuck are you talking about?!" "I was planning to get rid of you so I could take over you're mafia"

🥀Roses POV: Gabriel and Grayson are standing face to face,Gabriel reaches for his Gun and points it at Rykers Heart. NO... NO... NO... I may be an assassin I may appear Heartless but I'm trembling my Breathe Short and static the next thing I hear is a gun going off and I look at Ryker his face full of fear the color draining from his face he collapses and I fall to my knees tears streaming down my face.I hold his head in my lap I have my hand on his GSW (Gunshot wound)