Part 4

🖤🤭Part 4 Playlist 🖤🤭
Venom (By:Eminem)
For The Last Time (by: $uicideBoy$)
Dark Paradise (by: Lana Del Rey)
Slayer (by: Bryce Savage)
The Walls (by: Chase Atlantic)
No Mercy (by: Austin Giorgio)
Gangstas Paradise (by:Coolio)
Heartbeat (By: Childish Gambino)
Morally Grey (by: April Jai)
Break The Rules (by: Charli XCX)
Dangerous Woman (by: Ariana Grande)
Unholy (by: Sam Smith& Kim Petras)
Sunsetz (by: Cigarettes After Sex)

{The Next Morning}
Rose goes into the kitchen to make coffee..

(Roses Outfit)

(Roses Outfit)

"Morning Little Rose!" "What the fuck do you want?" "Can't I just say good morning?" "No you can't" "go home Ryker!" "I am home rose!" "No your home is in Los Angeles" " it was my home !" "Ryker I know why you're here!!" "Enlighten me please" "you came for me ! I told you we were fuck buddies it meant nothing to me" "well it meant something to me" "He never talked about you not once" "I didn't expect him to Ryker" "but you need to go home Ryker." "I'll call my pilot to get the jet ready" "also one more thing rose" "What?" "When he breaks up with you and he will I'll be here to pick up the pieces of you're broken heart" "then that's my decision to make"

{Valentino (her father) texts Rose}
Valentino: cosa succede principessa?
Rose: Ti ho rispedito Ryker.
Valentino: quello che è successo ?
Rose: è venuto qui per farmi confessare i suoi sentimenti.
Valentino: lo terrò in riga, devo andare, ti amo principessa!.
Rose: ti amo anch'io, papà

{🔝New Character: 🤭Gabriel Alvarez🤭}

{Grayson arrives at his Club (Red Lotus)

"Jax Whiskey Neat!" "Coming right up Boss!" "I'll have the same!" "Well well well if it isn't Grayson Stone himself" "Alvarez.Where have you been ?!" "Here and there." "Oh for fucks sake Alvarez!" "Ryker has been calling and texting" "I went off the grid to find The Red Dragons !" "You were my best friend and best Sniper, you left without a fucking warning!" . "Well I'm back now aren't I!"

Authors POV:Grayson takes a swig of his Whiskey and throws the glass at the wall angrily
He puts on his leather jacket and walks out of the bar and into his Matte Black Lamborghini Huracan starting the engine he speeds out of the parking lot and onto the highway .Graysons phone rings .