Rubber, Slime and The Straw Hat (edited)

On a small harbor village somewhere in the east blue, a group of pirates has made it their base.

Despite having pirates in the village, the village is very peaceful. 

At the moment, the pirate crew were preparing for their next voyage when a young boy with black hair stood on the head of the ship.

Pirate: Hey, luffy! What're you up to now?

The boy, who's name is luffy, raised a knife.

Luffy: I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU GUYS!! YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY AFTER I SHOW YOU GUYS HOW TOUGH I AM!

???: luffy, don't do anything stupid!

A girl with black hair shouts.

Luffy: SHUT UP RIMURU! IF WE DON'T SHOW THEM HOW TOUGH WE ARE THEY WON'T TAKE US SERIOUSLY!

Captain: Come on, rimuru, just let your brother do whatever it is already so that it will be over

The captain of the crew pats rimuru on her head.

Rimuru: You know how stupid luffy is, shanks

The captain of the pirate crew named Shanks only laughed off rimuru's worries. 

Shanks: I know, but what will he do?

Everyone looked at luffy in shock when he used the knife he was holding to cut his face.

Luffy: YEOWWW!!

Everyone: YOU IDIOT! WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT?!

Everyone rushed luffy to the doctor. 

After luffy was patched up, they went to the local tavern and used luffy's courage as an excuse to party.

Luffy: it didn't hurt at all

Tears formed in luffy's eyes, which said otherwise.

Rimuru: YOU LIER! I KNOW YOU'RE DUMB BUT THIS IS JUST PLAIN CRAZY!

Rimuru turns her attention to shanks.

Rimuru: Shanks, just let us join your crew so that luffy won't do anything stupid like this again