Farewell and Surprise Reunion

After the crew gained a new companion, Eyelash, they continued on their journey to Yuba.

The next day, after hours of traveling the crew decided to stop for lunch, unknown to them they were being observed from a distance.

Usopp: this is all the lunch we get!? come on!

Luffy: seconds! Seconds! 

Luffy and Usopp began protesting for more food, Sanji kicked the two in the face.

Sanji: don't be greedy. You both have enough for one meal

Luffy ignored Sanji and snatched Zoro's meat.

Zoro: hey!!

The four started to bicker amongst themselves.

Vivi: why do they always behave like this whenever we eat?

Nami: don't make eye contact

Rimuru: *eating* and make sure you keep an eye on your food

Vivi and Nami looked at Ace as he was cleaning his utensils and plate.

Vivi: Ace is so calm and orderly. He cleans his fork and plate after each meal

Nami: makes me think there's hope for his gender after all

Rimuru: that's a bit harsh, you know Ace was a serious troublemaker along with Luffy and Sabo when we were kids. I had to help bail them out from time to time, those were fun times

Nami: who's Sabo?

Rimuru: hmm? Oh, he was someone very close to us

Vivi: where is he now?

Rimuru: he... is somewhere else right now

Rimuru stared off into the horizon, reminiscing about her childhood with a somber look on her face.

Nami and Vivi realized what happened and held Rimuru's shoulder.

Vivi: my condolences

Rimuru: thanks guys

After everyone finished eating, Rimuru put out the fire with sand.

Rimuru: it's time to get going. Nami, would you mind?

Nami: sure. Knock it off you two!

Nami walked to the bickering guys and smacked them.

Rimuru: (huh, how can Nami hurt Luffy, could she use armament haki?)

Nami: hurry up and clean this mess, we're leaving for Yuba

Afterwards, the crew got into a scuffle with a bounty hunter named Scorpion who Ace mentioned to have defeated Blackbeard but immediately found out it was all a lie to lure him.

As Ace and Scorpion fought, the crew discovered that Scorpion wasn't even a bounty hunter and only did it to make a point to his sons to never give up on their dreams.