Contract to Protect The Princess

A few moments after zoro and Nami started arguing, a bloated luffy who's half alseep got up and started walking towards the river.

Luffy: need to pee

After relieving himself, luffy woke up completely and started to walk back to the building. 

Luffy: much better. now, back to sleep... hmm?

Just as luffy was about to head inside, he saw all of the baroque works agents collapsed on the street.

Luffy: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE!?

Luffy ran to one of the agents.

Luffy: Hey, what happened? Who did this to you?

Agent: it was... that green haired friend of yours

Luffy: Wait, zoro did this?!  

Luffy got furious that zoro had cut the "nice people" and ran off to find him.

Meanwhile, after Mr 9 made an attempt to by his friend time to escape, Princess vivi got on karoo's back and started running away.

Vivi: Hurry, karoo! There's a ship hiding behind the cactus rocks. We're going to take it and escape this place, and we'll be on our way to alabasta!

Karoo: QUACK!

After a few twists and turns, they stopped as Miss monday stood in front of them while holding a giant log.

Vivi: M-miss monday!?

Karoo: Quack

Miss Monday: go on! You can reach the ships by going through here, I'll stay here and hold those two off

Vivi: Are you sure?

Miss Monday: After losing to the swordsman, we're all going to be punished anyway. And if that we're the case, then I'd rather go down while protecting a friend

Vivi hesitated about leaving her friends for a moment.

Miss Monday: What are you waiting for?! Get going!

Vivi reluctantly left Mr 5 and Miss Valentine in the hands of her friend and ran to the boats.

As the two got far, they stopped once they heard an explosion. 

Mr 5 picked his nose and prepared to fling it to vivi.

Mr 5: Nose fancy cannon!

The explosive booger was sent flying torwards vivi.

As it got closer, zoro had arrived in time and sliced the booger in two as explosions occurred behind them.