Nine

End of the week

Dae had left early to work as he had an important meeting to attend. Honestly I was nervous but excited to become his personally assistant. I was just happy me, yena, Jake and le were able to work together and get paid even more.

I'm sure people at work knew who I was! Daes girlfriend of course. Dae said he wanted us to be there at 7:45 so I got up an hour later he left.

6:00 am

I was browsing through many social media apps to see what personal assistants wear. Basically suits too but for girls and other mixed clothes. I'll miss working at the cafe.

I had my outfit ready and just took a shower first, super quick and blow dried my hair and did some loose curls. In the rule book every girl must wear light makeup, I'm use to that either way.

Outfit:

( you can imagine ur own :)

I wasn't really caring that much what I wore just because it was for work. I wondered what exactly I would be doing and it better not be more stressful than day one of working at the cafe.

I had a choice of a skirt but maybe sometime later. After that I met up with the rest of them. Yena was wearing something similar to me and then Jake and le were wearing suits.

Yena- you think they'll like us
Y/n- don't worry about what others think
Jake- she's right
Le- I mean me and jake are basically doing the same thing just with alcohol but getting paid more
Y/n- we all work on the CEO floor not many people get to work there

We headed to the main company building and walked in to be greeted by many people. Dae wasn't here though maybe he was really busy or something.

We went to our assigned floor and it was empty except for three people there.

Person 1- welcome we will be your trainers today and teach you the basics! Maybe even teach you all of it, this is the CEO floor one of the most important floors.

There was a girl teaching yena how to work the computer as a receptionist and then a guy teaching Jake and le everything about being a bartender. Then a girl helping me learn everything I would need to do as a personal assistant.

Girl- you are one lucky girl to be chosen for this role, but the lasts girls quit because they were scared of the CEO. He can be moody but very delightful so have patience with him

Y/n- do you think I'll last in this job?
Girl- nope just like every other girl three days is the max if you get passed that you would get praised a lot but it's impossible.

So she doesn't know who I am

Little does she know me and dae are together but dae wouldn't treat me bad right. I learned a lot of things along with taking so many notes my wrist was dead by the end.

You had to be a perfectionist

5:30pm

We were dismissed, we were all dying in that elevator. " guys I think I might just go back to the cafe" I said jokingly but they all laughed

Jake- are is pretty easy since all the drinks are in this book and it tells you what to put and stuff
Yena- I think mine is even easier it's just signing people in and asking a bunch of questions
Y/n- i cannot say mines easier than that

Dae wasn't going to be out of work anytime soon plus I hadn't seen him all day. Missing him already so I decided to text him.

Y/n- what time are you coming home?

Surprisingly he responded quick

Dae- 11 but 12 will be the latest, something urgent happened which is why I wasn't able to go see you today but next time I'll make time for you
Y/n- oh okay I'll be asleep! It's okay if you're super busy don't worry about coming to see me
Dae- yea!

Yea.......? Pretty dry response

It was the first time he has ever been that dry to me maybe because he's busy so I don't want to assume nothing. But it did kind of bother me

Me and the others went out for food and chatted

That's when u looked under the table to see yena and le holding hands! It was so unexpected because le showed absolutely no emotion and we all thought he would end up alone.

As I looked up I made eye contact with Jake but he immediately looked away. I took a picture of the food and sent it to dae hoping he would reply but I didn't have high hopes since he would be busy.

Read 7:30 pm

He saw my picture but didn't reply or heart it nothing, maybe i was annoying him so I just left it at that. I really DIDNT want to overthink things.

Yena- sooo me and le want to say that we are official

From being sad and hearing that news out of no where I really didn't know how to react. I wanted to feel happy for them but RIFHT now happiness was not overtaking the sadness I was feeling.

I put out a smile and clapped for them making sure we all took a shot for their relationship! While yena and le talked me and jake just stayed quiet and seemed to doze off.

I needed a walk just to get things out of my mind

Y/n- would you like to take a walk jake?
Jake- sure

We excused ourselves and took a walk we were silent at first because it was awkward, I didn't know how to start off a conversation knowing he felt jealousy towards dae.

Y/n- whats on your mind? You seem to be thinking a lot
Jake- I can say the same for you even putting that fake smile on
Y/n- i asked first so tell me
Jake- you really believe that dae is busy with work and how he didn't even have time to come see you. He was arguing with his parents about you too

About me?

Y/n- what do you mean arguing about me?
Jake- the only reason I found out was getting cups from the back room, his parents didn't like the fact that you were working under his company and they were saying you were going to ruin everything. And something about this other girl I forgot her name.

Liz?.....