Ten

The next few days dae caught on that I was acting weird, I was even more disappointed that I was replaced from being his personal assistant.

He knew it upset me but I didn't want to argue about it so I just ignored him, I worked receptionist with yena which was actually really fun. We didn't do much most of the time. Just signed people in and out

Including these past days dae wasn't home since he was super " busy" but I'm sure he had other plans. I didn't bother to ask but seeing him everyday at work made me frustrated.

He was walking out but I had to stop him

Y/n- you have to sign out
Dae- you're asking the CEO to sign out?
Y/n- Im sure the CEO knows the rules of his own company because chapter 11 section 5 line 2 " every employee including CEO must sign in and out" that's also including you didn't sign in

His sighed and signed it and left

Why was he such in a hurry?, anyways I vented a lot out to yena she was just the best always listened to me and gave the best advice.

If his parents didn't approve of us why does he still listen to them? Back then he didn't care but suddenly now he does?

I checked his location and he was at his parents house, he left work to be there but for what damn reason. He must have something in his office.

I made yena look out as I went. I looked everywhere through his desk until something caught my eye form the corner.

It was a white envelope with the writing

My love dae soon to be

What did that mean, I opened it and many pictures were in there. I dropped them because my heart stopped I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. I took everything and left quickly

Acting like nothing happened

The rest of the day I didn't talk and when dae came back I turned away, I was going to act like I saw nothing and he couldn't do or say anything since no one knew about us which also made me upset.

He was hiding us.....

Yena then gasped which caught my attention she tapped my shoulder as I looked she had something pulled up on her computer.

CEO Lee Dae has unexpectedly gotten engaged to the popular model min liz

It showed pictures of them with their rings and outfits in a beautiful beach. My breathing was uncontrollable I lost my mind and my heart was broken into pieces.

Y/n- what is this? In fact who's are these?

I threw the ultrasound pictures at him as it caught many people's attention. We both just stood there at each other but I wasn't staring at him with doe eyes it was hateful eyes.

Y/n- FUCKING ANSWER YOU BASTARD

I was going to throw stuff at him but yena stopped me from it, " should you tell them about us or should I because you kept it a secret exactly for what? You're a damn grown man can't you make decisions yourself instead of letting your parents do it for you?"

I was super angry I started crying because I was mad I couldn't even feel sad anymore. Getting engaged behind my back was just crazy.

Y/n- Youre no man even I have more balls than you

I got my bag and left
Y/n- oh and i would love the invitation to that wedding of yours let me also know when your kid arrives

I got into the elevator and left

The elevator door than suddenly opened again to see yena, Jake and le getting on as they threw their work gear at dae.

Basically quitting

I didn't know what to do so I cried letting it all out they were so comforting, Jake hugged me right even wiping off my tears.

" you deserved better "

I should've listened, I stopped crying and didn't let it get to me I instead thought of revenge. I noticed I didn't need him I wanted him. But it shall be different now.

As I got out there were many cámaras and reporters getting in my face while asking too many questions at the same time. Flashing lights blinding me

Guy 1- how long were you guys together?
Guy2- was he truly in love with you?
Girl1- are you two engaged?

Someone handed me a mic and so I took this as chance I was going to reveal everything.

Cameras rolling, lightning perfect and everyone quiet, everything live.

Y/n- me and him have been together for three years our anniversary is actually close. His parents didn't approve of me but dae didn't care in the beginning little by little he started going by his parents decision's, taking by his fathers personality and attitude. I changed him only for him to do this getting engaged behind my back and possibly becoming a dad to another woman. Every girl thinks he's the dream man but truly isn't he was a pain he swore to change and did but it's over now. Dae and father in law and mother in law well ex I won't try to stop nothing but I do ask for an invitation at least.