8

Demerval opened his eyes and was in a locker room, under a shower and in front of him was Guilherme totally naked.  Both kissed madly.  Guilherme turned Demerval against the wall and pressed his body against his violently, biting his neck while his member penetrated him from behind.

He liked it, he craved it, he liked being bottom, he liked being fucked by a male.  He liked being owned.  He opened his eyes and rubbed his tongue on William's tongue.  He was still feeling the thrusts when a movement ahead of him caught his eye.  It was Claudia.  He tried to free himself, but Guilherme started to thrust harder, to bury his member deeper inside, holding him by the waist.  Claudinha threw her purse on the floor and widened her eyes.  They turned huge and yellow, her scream of hate sounded frightening.  Her clothes ripped as she started running towards the couple.  Her arms turned into wings and her feet became huge claws.  The monster flew towards them with open claws and a look of hatred stamped on its countenance.  Demerval who had been bent over until then, lifted his body and stepped under the shower.  The monster dissolved into the water and he totally lost the ground under his feet. He was drowning. He flapped his arms and legs and raised his head until he reached the surface of the lake.

Coughing, he grabbed the edge of the lake and threw himself on the ground, gasping for breath.

"So? What did you wish for?" Guilherme asked, sitting on the edge of the lake, water dripping from his shoes.

"Vacation. And you?" said Demerval in a breathless voice.

"That your wish would come true."

"Why did you do that?"

"So you would believe that when we truly want something, it really comes true."

Guilherme stood up and leaned his walking stick against the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"We have to leave something in the cave so we can take something that will make our wish come true outside of here."

Only then did Demerval notice the number of objects left behind by other people in the hope of having their wishes come true. There were bags, watches, keychains, clothes, shoes, crutches, collars, and even an armchair. Who would be able to carry an armchair on their back to that place? For a moment, he wished he knew all the wishes that had been made inside that cave.

"Come on, get up. We have a long walk back," Guilherme said.

Demerval lay down, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.