•Chapter 14•

•Kits POV•

•Kits POV•

"I don't know what to do Joe." I tel him frustrated. "What do you mean?" He looks at me confused. "How do I bring it up? Do I just say hey remember how I kissed you like a week ago, about that I want to kiss you again!" I say sarcastically, "don't do that just wait to see if she brings it up first and then if she doesn't just be like 'can we talk about what happened last week?' It's that simple" he says like is the most easy thing to do.

We are currently waiting four her in the hotel lobby to leave for the airport. Once she gets down here we get in a cab and we start heading there. Joe in the front and Athena and I in the back.

The silence is loud and uncomfortable and I'm pretty sure the cab driver can't wait for us to get off.

Once we get to the airport, we sit down near our gate, and Joe announces that he's hungry and is going to find food. Which leaves Athena and I alone.

"Can we maybe talk about what happened?" She asks putting her phone down and looking at me.

I nod, "I want you to know that I do like you. I just need to know if you'd actually like me back, or if it was a spur of the moment type of thing." She says in a quick pace.

"I really like you Athena," I tell her looking straight into her eyes. She instantly gives a breath of relief. She smiles at me a soft smile.

"Did you think that I didn't?" I ask confused, by her breath of relief and what she said.

"I mean, no one's ever liked me like that, I also haven't really liked someone like that to be completely honest with you," She says honestly.

"I bet loads of people have liked you!" I tell her unable to believe what she had said. "They like the idea of me, like the idea of being in a relationship with a decently successful figure skater." She says looking past me with sad eyes.

"I can promise you, that I have feelings for you not your sport." I tell her grabbing her hand softly, which makes her look at me.

She smiles at my words, which makes me smile. "So what's going to happen with us now?" She asks looking at me.

"I don't actually know either, do you want anything in particular?" I ask. "What if we just don't make anything official and just wait to see what happens?" She says.  "Yeah that works," I say.

We don't let go of eachothers hands.

A/N: LOOK AT ME BEING ACTIVE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE LOL I also learned how to make my own GIFS