Chapter 10 The Bastard

It is said that after Xia Canyang and others left Qiushui's villa, they did not leave immediately, and went directly to the townhouse where Zhang Jiayun lived.

Coincidentally, when they went to Zhang Jiayun's house, Zhang Jiayun's father was also there.

Zhang Hongtao is the head of the Zhang family of the Jingdu collateral lineage.

As soon as Zhang Jiayun and the others entered the living room, they saw Zhang Hongtao drinking tea and reading a newspaper.

As soon as Zhang Jiayun came back with Xia Canyang and others, Zhang Hongtao immediately put down the newspaper, frowned and said, "You brat, and you didn't go to work? Why can't you imitate your brother and be promising?"

"I can't compare with my brother, I'm only suitable to show my brother the store." Zhang Jiayun shrugged, and sat down beside Zhang Hongtao, "Dad, I remember that the Qin family lived in villa No. 3 before? "

Zhang Hongtao said to Xia Canyang and the others: "You guys should sit down too."

Then after hearing Zhang Jiayun's words, he said, "It's the Qin family, why did you suddenly ask this?"

Zhang Jiayun said: "Dad, the Qin family has moved out, and the person who lives there now is a young man in his twenties who just moved in today."

"Young man?" Zhang Hongtao raised his eyebrows, "Impossible, the Qin family lives well, why would they move away? Who is that young man?"

"It's a man named Qiushui. We checked his background. It's very simple. It's so simple that it's impossible to afford villa No. 3."

Zhang Jiayun thought his father knew about it, but he didn't expect that his father didn't know either.

"What else?" Zhang Hongtao said in surprise, "The Qin family has always been domineering. They live well in villa No. 3, so it is impossible to move away. Either something happened to the Qin family and they sold the villa. Or, that The young man should be related to the Qin family, that's why the villa was transferred to his name."

At this time, Xia Canyang couldn't help but interjected, "Uncle Zhang, we suspect that the man named Qiushui is probably the illegitimate son of the Qin family."

"Oh? Why do you say that?" Zhang Hongtao asked.

Xia Canyang said: "When we met Qiu Shui yesterday, he opened a supreme box in Tianyage to eat by himself. We went to have a meal."

"Tianyage supreme box?" Zhang Hongtao knew very well what this meant.

Several families in Kyoto are involved behind Tianyage, and the supreme box of Tianyage is prepared for those families. People from other families can only use other boxes. This is already an unspoken rule in the big families in Kyoto.

Therefore, the only people who can go to the supreme box of Tianyage Pavilion to eat are those members of those big families. And he is an important figure in the family.

The fact that the young man named Qiushui was able to eat in the supreme box by himself is enough to show that he is a member of several families, and he is also a member of a very high status in the family.

Zhang Hongtao knew very well the people in several big families in the capital, and none of the important figures in those big families was named Qiushui.

Except for the Qin family.

Some time ago, the heir of the only direct line of the Qin family heard that there was a car accident. He had been asleep in the hospital for more than a week and hadn't woken up yet.