Chapter 23

The store was small, and the female anchor was sitting next to him, and the three of them could hear everything she said clearly.

Listening to this heavily made-up anchor, he dismantled each mouthful and pretended to be a criminal.

Qiushui trio frowned even deeper.

As soon as he saw the female anchor named Nana, she really walked over, before he could speak.

Zhang Jiayun said impatiently and coldly: "Get lost..."

The female anchor instantly felt extremely embarrassed, and glanced at the clothes on Zhang Jiayun and Zhou Hao.

He sneered and said: "Why, are you afraid that I will expose you? Didn't you buy a 50 million watch and invest 10 million just now? Wearing fake clothes, you can still pretend like this when you come to this kind of small fly shop for a meal."

Qiu Shui looked at the female anchor with a puzzled face, where did this idiot come from?

"I told you to get out just now, didn't you hear?" Zhou Hao slammed his chopsticks on the table.

The voice was so loud that it startled the hostess.

But the female anchor took a look at the active fans on her mobile phone, and immediately gained courage. He directly took a picture of Zhou Hao with his phone.

"Why, you were exposed by me, and you became angry from embarrassment?"

"Who do you think you are? Don't think that if you look okay, you can pretend to be a rich second generation here by wearing fake clothes. I've seen a lot of people like you."

"Brothers, let me show you the faces of these people. If you meet them on the street in the future, you should be careful. There are so many liars now."

Although Zhou Hao and Zhang Jiayun were both wearing famous brands, the female anchor felt that they were fakes.

After all, if they were really rich second generations, how could they come to such a small restaurant to eat their fans.

If you want to go, you should also go to those big hotels and restaurants on Shangsanjie.

Those who come here to eat fans are either dicks with no money, or poor ghosts with a monthly salary of several thousand yuan.

"Who am I to say you are? Wherever we like to eat fans, we can eat fans wherever we like. You don't have to be eccentric here, just compare yourself. Let me tell you, it's best to get out now, don't force me to beat women."

Zhang Jiayun didn't expect that he would meet such a top-notch idiot when he came to have a meal.

Zhang Jiayun's temper is not very good, although the female anchor is quite pretty.

But as a rich second-generation, beautiful woman, he has seen a lot.

He usually doesn't take a second look at things like this.

"You want to hit me?" Nana didn't expect that the man in front of him, wearing a pink thong, would dare to say that he wanted to hit her.

You know, in normal times, there are many men who please her. All of them lowered their eyebrows and listened to her ears, accommodating and pampering her in all kinds of ways.

Even in normal times, when she encountered some pretenders, she stepped forward and slapped her in the face.

Most of them would feel ashamed after seeing her pretty face, and they left right away in embarrassment. Some are bolder, and even become her licking dog in turn.