Chapter 22 Beef Brisket Powder

Xijiu Street in Kyoto is a gourmet street with a huge flow of people.

The buildings on West Nine Streets are basically ancient buildings with a strong ancient style.

Nine streets form a circle, and each street has a variety of different cuisines.

The area in Kyoto is divided into grades, grades, grades, and grades, and the same is true in this West Nine Street.

West Nine Street is divided into upper three and lower six.

Shangsan Street is basically full of old shops that have been passed down for more than a hundred years, or high-end restaurants that have emerged in modern times.

Lower Sixth Street is home to some popular eats at low prices. Every night, you can see a lot of food broadcasters hanging around here with their mobile phones.

Before that, Qiu Shui had worked part-time in some restaurants on Xialiu Street.

Because there is a lot of traffic here, although it is tiring, the salary of part-time jobs is higher than that of other places.

Qiu Shui came here by taxi, and then went straight to a small shop with only 30 square meters.

The small shop specializes in all kinds of noodles, and the most famous and delicious dish of this small shop is beef brisket noodles.

Qiu Shui used to work here as a part-timer and knew the boss very well.

When Qiu Shui came, the store was already full of people. Fortunately, when he came, someone just finished eating and was about to leave.

Qiu Shui immediately walked to the window next to the kitchen door, and shouted to the boss who was busy inside: "Uncle, please, have a bowl of beef brisket rice noodles."

"Okay, first scan the code to pay, find a place to sit down, and send it to you later."

The boss who was busy turned around and took a look. When he saw that it was Qiu Shui, he immediately grinned.

"It's Qiushui. Long time no see. Sit down."

The boss has a good impression of Qiushui, he is willing to endure hardships, and even works hard when working part-time in the store.

I just heard that I was going to graduate from university and went out for an internship. Therefore, Qiushui didn't come to work part-time anymore.

The boss is very fast, and he has finished ten thousand beef brisket rice noodles.

The beef brisket is boiled in advance, and it is cut into a medium size, which is very even.

Take the soup directly, pour it on the rice noodles, and add two vegetables and chopped green onion, it looks very appetizing.

The boss personally brought beef brisket noodles to Qiushui's table, and then casually said, "You kid, it's been a while. Have you found a job?"

Qiu Shui glanced at it, and it was obvious that there was half more beef brisket powder than other people's beef brisket, and said with a smile: "I found it, uncle beg, why are you busy today alone, auntie beg?"

Although the store is only 30 square meters, there are a lot of people who come to eat noodles every day. Basically, in addition to Qiu Shu and Qiu Aunt, there will be two or three waiters in the store.

But today, Uncle Qiu was the only one in the store.

Uncle Qiu sighed and said, "Oh, the two part-time jobs I did before were too tiring, so I quit. Aunt Qiu is not feeling well today, so I didn't let her come. So I've been busy."