𝟗

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

His place was huge, much bigger than Maya's. His view of the water was better, his shower was bigger, he had two other bedrooms and a bigger master bedroom.

"How much is rent in here?" Maya asked while walking around his house.

"Around 10K"

"Who got this place so clean?" She said sitting on his couch crossing her legs.

"The maid"

"Hmm," Neem sat next to her on the couch handing her a bottle of water.

"Why you all the way ova there, c'mere"

She scooted a bit closer but not enough for Neem's liking so he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"Better" He took the blunt and lighter that was on his coffee table and lit it up.

"You want first hit?"

"Nah I don't feel like smoking right now" Maya knew if she smoked she'd forget about all of this and probably end up fuckin him, she was mad but she still knew he looked good as fuck.

"So why you got a problem with me?"

"I already told you why"

"Cause youn know nun about me?"

"I said more than just that"

"You don't want me to give you shit, that's what you said"

"I just don't know you well enough for you to be spending money on me. I just have a feeling you want to control me or something. If I want something I could get it myself"

"What the fuck have you been through?" He laughed while hitting his blunt. Maya took that kind of offensive that he'd say that.

"Control you? Cause I spend money on you? Thats very concerning you thinking like that" He blew his smoke out folding his arms

"It's really not" She opened her bottle of water and sipped it.

"Do you even want to be around me? I feel like I'm the one bothering you or something"