𝟏𝟒

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

          "He told me so last minute. If I hadn't got most of my shit done yesterday, trust I wouldn't be going."

          Maya was at the mall shopping around for things to wear on her little vacation she was going on with Neem. She had got her hair done earlier today and was rushing to prepare everything else.

          On top of that, she had a lot of anxiety about everything. She was nervous about how well everything would go and was just overthinking like always.

          She was on the phone with Deijah. Deijah was supposed to be helping her pick out clothes, but Maya wasn't going for anything she wanted her to wear.

          "You better enjoy your time too. What ya'll going there for anyways?"

          "I asked him and he said just because. I think it's kind of iffy, but knowing him, everything is." Maya said as she grabbed a pink bodycon dress that she knew would match with the Christain Louboutin heels Neem got for her at home.

          "Wait, that dress looks cute, lemme see it" She put the full dress in the camera frame, getting an approving look from Deijah

          "That's cute. And It's not iffy, he probably just wants to take you on vacation. As long as he doesn't murder you, you'll be alright" Maya rolled her eyes

         "But you also need to get something sexier than that though. Like a lil tight see-through type of situation"

          "Bitch we're going to France, not the strip club."

          "Yeah but just in case you do," Maya scrunched her face up

          "Why would we go to Paris to go to the strip club? Use your noggin" She shook her head as she continued to stroll through Macy's. She didn't feel like she needed to go to Neiumans or something just for some outfits, that would never make sense to her.

          "Yeah but you always gotta bring something a little sexy just in case."

          "Yeah I dress sexy, but I don't need to be dressed like a prostitute. I don't even think he'd want to see me looking like that. I feel like he'd be genuinely concerned why I'm dressing skimpy all of a sudden."

          She wasn't going out of her comfort zone for no nigga. Especially just because Deijah wanted her to.

          "Whatever floats your boat" She was annoyed now and just wanted to shop on her own without Deijahs opinions. Sometimes they were valid, while sometimes they just weren't what she wanted to hear.