01

"BAD NEWS, VERNON

"BAD NEWS, VERNON. MRS.FIGGS BROKE HER LEG. SHE CANT TAKE HIM."

Aunt Petunia jerked her head in Harry's Direction.

Dudley gave a look of horror, though Harry was feeling quite the opposite.

He was fairy excited he didn't have to stay with Mrs. Figgs, while Dudley celebrated his birthday at theme parks and such.

Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon went through an argument of who they could send Harry off to instead, but failed miserably.

Dudley screwed up his face and pretended to sob. He knew from experience that he could get anything he wanted this way.

"Dinky Duddydums, don't cry. Mommy won't let him spoil your special day!" Aunt Petunia sympathized, throwing her arms around him.

"I...don't...want...him....t-t-to come!" Dudley wailed. "He ruins everything!"

But he was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Oh, good lord! They're here!" Aunt Petunia shrieked.

The door opened to reveal four people, one who walked in with his mother, had a rat like face that Harry could easily remember.

It was Dudley's best friend, Piers Polkiss.

Dudley stopped crying at once.

Aunt Petunia greeted the other two, who were still standing outside.

The woman, who was dressed in a fancy black coat and pink suit underneath, smiled at Aunt Petunia.

"Good morning, Mrs. Dursley." The younger girl politely curtsied, holding the ends of her dress.

When Harry got a clear view of who it was, he nearly fell over, and he could tell Dudley did too.

She looked gorgeous, like she always did, in a light pink and white checkered dress, and a pink bow in her hair.

It was his school crush, Y/N.

After Harry overcame a furious blush, his eyebrows arched into confusion as to why Y/N was here to celebrate Dudley's birthday.