02

BEFORE HARRY HAD LEFT THE DOORS OF GRINGOTTS, HE SPOTTED SOMEONE FAMILIAR

It was Y/N's mother! Harry recognized her from the time she had dropped Y/N off.

A few goblins surrounded her, while she commanded them to do various things.

"Who's that? She seems important." Harry asked Hagrid, pointing at her.

Hagrid grunted. "Important? Ah, I haven't told you 'bout her! That family goes way back. They're the ones who designed the first Hogwarts robes! They have a giant store in Diagon Alley. I'll take you there if you want to, but that shop's for rich folks! Some can barely even buy the cheapest set of clothes in there! Expensive place, the Pink Emporium is."

"So they're a fashion brand?" Harry asked.

"A doll line, fashion brand, cafe, perfume, boutique, 'allat." Hagrid replied.

Harry's face flushed at the idea of Y/N possibly being there.

"Let's go get your robes, now." Hagrid said, bringing Harry to Madame Malkins's Robes.

"Hogwarts, dear?" Madame Malkin asked.

Harry nodded, and was guided to the back of the shop, were another boy was.

He was pale, and had slicked back blond hair.

"Hello." He greeted "Hogwarts too?"

"Yes." Harry replied.

They went on to make small talk, the boy reminding Harry of Dudley, the more they spoke.

The boy had said a lot of things Harry didn't understand, but he did understand the boy was discriminating in some way.

He was rude, and even went on to insult the shop.

"What a poor shop this is, don't you think?" The boy asked.

"I think it's nice." Harry defended.

"I'd rather go to that Emporium...stupid name 'Pink Emporium' is, but it's much better than here." The boy sighed.