04

SNAPE WAS NOT PLEASED, AND TOLD HERMIONE TO SIT DOWN AT ONCE

"Well? Why aren't you all copying that down?" Professor Snape asked, after listing all the answers to his previous questions.

A horrible potions class for the Gryffindors ensued, after Snape has taken a point from their house.

Snape had deducted another point from Gryffindor after Neville caused a huge disruption in class.

"You, Potter. Why didn't you tell him not to add the quills? Thought he'd make you look good if he got it wrong, did you? That's another point you've lost for Gryffindor." Professor Snape said, hovering over Harry.

"Professor Snape! I'm sure Harry didn't mean to make Neville look bad!" You tried saying.

Snake's stern look softened slightly, as he turned to face you.

"Ah, L/N-there will be no need for you to cover up Potter's mistakes." He said, before his expression hardened once again.
"And you, Potter. Don't expect L/N to cover up for your wrong doings in my class." Snape scolded.

This was so unfair that Harry opened his mouth to argue, but Ron kicked him behind their cauldron.
"Don't push it." he muttered. "I've heard Snape can turn very nasty."

After that horrible class, you left the gloomy dungeon.

You waved goodbye to Harry and Ron, who hesitantly waved back before leaving.

The next day came, and just like any other, you started the morning with a smile.

You rose out of bed happily, stretching your arms.

"Good morning!" You said, smiled at your roommates.

A few of your roommates murmured a 'good morning' or just groaned in response.

You quickly got dressed, and because you had to wear a uniform, you made sure to wear some pink accessories.

You did this all, while humming the same song to get you ready for your perfect day.