026. (memories)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX[irl, social media]

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
[irl, social media]

"memories"
—————————————————-

"flower, wake up" matt whispered softly, stroking her cheek. she stirred and mumbled something to him before falling silent again. "sweetheart it's getting late" he tried again. seeing she wasn't going to to as he said he just stood up and started leaving. "fine, i see how it is. guess i won't be saving any ice cream for you babe" he acted a voice.

"did you just say ice cream? i want some" flor shot up from bed and walked up to matt, pecking his lips. "there's no ice cream flor" he looked down at her. "but you said you were saving me some" flor raised an eyebrow at him. "yes i did but it was just to wake you up" she gasped dramatically. "how dare you do this to me. you'll have to take me out for ice cream now" flor said and left to the bathroom.

her demeanor completely changed when she saw her reflection in the mirror. her eyes were red and puffy and she remembered what happened last night. flor's best friends had just went on her back. just like that. after all jake and emily did to not only her but the three of them. after they kicked them out of her house jake and emily started talking shit about them at school and emily started the rumor that flor was a depressed bitch that had an eating disorder, revealing flor's biggest secret to all school. and all of a sudden no one at school came near her because they didn't want a mentally ill girl to affect with their moods. jake also revealed to everyone that soph and rory were dating, causing them to struggle with severe homophobia and rude comments whenever they walked in school.

jake and emily had made their life's absolute shit, the only ones that stayed were the triplets and ace. everyone else either ignored them or bullied them, and now all of a sudden they were besties again like nothing had happened? like they hadn't ruined their supposed 'best years of their life's' by making everyone turn against them when in reality the only who was in the wrong was them.

"what's taking you so long in there?" matt knocked softly on the bathroom door, worried for his girlfriend that had been locked up for 20 minutes now. "nothing, im fine" flor snapped out of her trance and whipped her face, sniffling slightly. "i can hear you crying love don't lie to me, let me come in so i can hug you" he answered with a caring tone. flor unlocked the door and matt pulled her into a hug after closing the door behind him. "sh it's okay, i know it hurts but everything is going to be fine" matt kissed her temple and ran his hand up and down her back. "i just can't help but think about what they did to us all over again. why would they forgive them after everything?" she sobbed lightly, staining matt's shirt with her tears.

"i wish i had an answer to that but i don't. so now forget about them and let me take you for that ice cream you asked for, yeah?" he looked into her eyes, caressing her cheek with his thumb. "it's hard to forget matt. i just can't help but think about junior and senior year all over again, like all memories just came rushing back to me" flor sighed. her last two years if high school was something she would never wish upon someone that's struggling.