Chapter 35

~a week later~

It's been a week since everything happened with Moose and his dad. The Jones family was complete with their chosen daughter. Kassidy is now getting ready for school with Sweet Pea. They're doing great currently and some female Serpents have joined the Pretty Poisons.

"I'm thinking about dying my hair again

"I'm thinking about dying my hair again." Kassidy says looking at herself in the mirror.

"How do you want to do it?" Sweet Pea asks putting his flannel on.

"So like I had it before the purple and I want the front two pieces blonde with blue in the blonde on the ends." Kassidy says.

"Well I think you'll look beautiful regardless" Sweet Pea says before kissing her.

"Let's go to school you flirt" Kassidy says grabbing her backpack. The two head to school racing on their motorcycles. Kassidy and Sweet Pea go into the Swords for Serpents room.

"Where's the girls?" Kassidy asks looking around.

"They left." Fangs says.

"The Poisons." Kassidy sighs.

"Where the hell is everyone else?" Jughead asks as him and Betty walk into the room.

"We're down another eight" Kassidy says.

"Another eight?" Jughead asks.

"All girls" Sweet Pea says.

"Where are they all going?" Betty asks.

"Turns our Toni and Cheryl started their own gang. All the girls are defecting to it." Sweet Pea says.

"The pretty poisons. They tried getting Kassie the day they started but she said no. So what do you want us to do boss?" Fangs asks.

"Nothing. This is all because I banished Cheryl and Toni. I just need to talk to Toni, get her back to the Serpent fold, and then rest will come back too. They need to be reminded what it means to be a Serpent. I'll make this right." Jughead says.

"You better. We need some more power the Serpents are getting smaller and smaller." Kassidy says and Jughead agrees.

"Let's go Kassie" Betty says and Kassidy grabs her backpack before kissing Sweet Pea's cheek.

"My mom would rub the farm in my face and now she like barely talks to me about anything. All I know is that my mom has a baptism for the Farm." Betty says as they walk Dow the hallway.

"So Miss Cooper let's do some digging. Call today a sick day and I'll go full FBI." Kassidy says and Betty laughs a little.

"Kassie you should think about joining the FBI after collage" Betty says.