chapter six

HIII!!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE AND IVE COMPLETELY LEFT THIS TO ROT. IM GOING TO BOOST THIS SHIT BC HUUUWEEEEEEEEE IT HAD A LITTLE BIT OF POTENTIAL IN MY EYESSS

_______________________________________

Leon walked down the halls, carrying a little red mana stone, resembling a ruby. It helped leon keep himself from getting lost in the maze like castle he had no choice but to call home. Having no mana wasn't ideal for the endless maze-like casting set on the whole place.

Walking, leon finds the library, a nice, hued light shone of the tall book cases.

"I forgot mephito had this." Leon looked around, touching a few books out of curiosity. He'd already been here once, but he only read one book to be quite fair..

Whilst admiring a book in his hands, a figure was behind him..lo and behold it was Deus. The man he was LEAST wanting to see.. "Hah, did you miss me?" Deus snickers to himself, staring down at leon, behind him.

"What the hell?" Leon replies, irritated to even hear his voice. "I didn't know you were such a book worm..what's this trash?" Deus snatches the book and holds it high, out of Leon's reach. Leon doesn't try grabbing the book, for he was not about to fall for Deus dumb little tricks.

But Deus doesn't mind, instead looking at the page, before reading the title and blurb. "..the child king rubierre? What kind of book are you reading." Deus questioned, and he had ALOT of nerve to even ask that.

"I didn't know you could read in the first place, first time for everything, no?" Leon chuckled before seeing Deus put the book down, grabbing his chin. "Shut up, idiot." Deus snarled at me before throwing me on a nearby couch. "Well, shit, we did just do it a few days ago, but..I'm ready for more, no?" He smirks, why always he has to only greet leon for a case of emptying himself?... weird man.

_______________________________________

Yall..commitment is hard.