Chapter seven

Sorry..I'm back

_______________________________________

Deus was an aggressive guy, and it definitely shows, Deus grabs leon, bending him over on the nearby library table, his hand pushing on his back, holding leon down.

"A-augh! Deus.." leon groaned, he knew he wouldn't be able to get through to him, but he could only hope.

"Deus! Plea-"

"Oh shut up..you can take it." With no foreplay, he only nudges himself inside, chuckling as he gave me a few minutes to get used to it.

And God was leon thankful for letting him adjust "..ugh..it hurts." Leon could only sound annoyed, but Deus..unexpectedly, makes conversation!

"Hmn, so. You and that doctor, what's with it?" Deus asked, but he didn't look like he thought much about it.

he barely looks like he thinks at all,

"What? Oh, he's.. it's nothin- auh!" Leon moaned, Deus was making his move, he thrusts once, and it was sharp, almost painful.

"Well it can't be nothin'. He gives you weird looks and you don't even look back? That's something you did to us, but that's because you don't like contact." His hand grips on Leon's waist, keeping him folded over the table nicely.

Deus pats Leon's hip in a arousing manner, smiling. "Speaking of contact, look at you now? Went from hating even looking eye to eye, now your getting your guts wrecked by 4 men, HAHHA!"

Clearly, he found it funny.

"But, the doctor, dottore, was it? He gives this weird aura. Wonder what's his problem, he's like mephito, but he seems more..messed up."

"He is more messed up." Leon replied, turning his head to the side, looking over his shoulders and up to Deus.

"Oh yeah? How so?" He wonders curiously, taking a lock of Leon's hair, looking upon its hued blonde. "Hes disgusting-

-I'd rather kill myself than let myself fall into his hands again"

He stops, he worded his sentence wrong.

"Again?" Deus' brows lift, what did leon mean by again?

"Forget I said anything."

A sharp few thrusts abuse Leon's insides, god how it hurt, but it..also felt good

And that was shameful. But Leon's body went against his mind, driving him crazy, that's what he hated about these experiences the most. Disgusting.

"Auh! Deus! Please.." his body tensed. And Deus' hands on Leon's back, and  the other hand on leons hip didn't tire, gripping tighter as he used Leon's body for release.

Stimulating sweetness emitting from Leon's body. "Hngh, leon. You're like a drug."

"But..nh, I want to know about that doctor. He has a dangerous aura, not like Nergal or mephito, it's more menacing, is he perhaps the body who gave you a womb?~" Deus was either teasing, or just plain stupid. And it was hard to tell the difference with Deus and his small head. Only thing going for him in his strength, in full honesty.

"Ahm..I.. nhhmm.." Leon's words were unintelligible, Deus was deep in Leon's body, it was horrible, but so filling, his legs slowly allowing liquid to seep out in-between his thighs.

"Its..it's complicated, he isn't the one who gave me a womb, but more of how I'm where I am today.."

Leon's body quivered, both from telling all this information to someone he didn't like, and from the heated scenery going on in the poor, poor library..Deus went at leon, for a long while, the library filled with wet moans from Leon, and lip biting groans from Deus, soon hearing a faint squeak, both Deus and Leon heard it, but only Leon takes it into his mind, his consciousness was fading, but it snaps him awake, his sharp hearing let's him know it was something to be better safe than sorry about.

"..eh" his upper lifts a little, Deus' face is curious, but he slammed Leon back down "whaddya think your doing? Escaping? Don't bother, I haven't even came yet. Let me cum and I'll leave you be. Yeah?"

"Deus, I heard something"

"What, that squeak? It's probably nothing, you think to much. You're just trying to avoid this." Deus' body slams against Leon's, but Leon is persistent.

"Deus, I'm serious, it sounded like the door" Leon gave a serious look, his face against the table, looking over his shoulders to Deus,  who's hands weakened on Leon's back, giving him the access to lift himself up

Both of Deus' hands join Leon's waist, tightening much more, Leon was still on his arch, and it turns Deus on that he was so pleasing to the eye.

Leons sharp eyes direct him to the slightest movement, to the book shelves to the left. "What was that?" Deus soon realizing the figure behind the book shelves to the side, he growls, pissed.

"Oi. Can't we have a few moments alone? Jeez, stupid bastards. Who is it."

Leon's eyes slowly shrink, before dilating in a way a cats eye would, hunting. "Its..not servants, they don't hide."

"What, so it's Beryl?"

"..no"

Deus was clearly pissed, and he pulled out, leaving a white liquid dripping from leon, Leon's body weakened, his thighs shaking softly, holding himself up, his clothes were ripped by Deus' rough nature, so he used the large coat Deus wore around his shoulders when he came in.

Grabbing it from the floor and  putting it around his own shoulders, it covered him securely. Leon, although he had doubted it the first time he heard it from Mephito, was told that 'in nergals absence, Beryl and Deus will protect you', bullshit in Leon's eyes, but he was honestly starting to somewhat doubt himself as Deus fixed his clothes and stepped away from Leon, fixed on the bookshelves.

Out from the shelves was Dottore. And he chuckles, taking off his hood and standing where he stood, beside the shelves.

"Leon, I didn't know you were so..submissive! with anyone that wasn't me, atleast."

"Eh? You again? What're you doin? Freaky bastard.."

Deus questioned, Leon, without a second thought, has went behind Deus. He knee his mana was long gone, and this was maybe the only way he won't be taken.

_______________________________________

I thought it was time for the people to actually read for atleast a few minutes, since all the words I'd been putting in these chapters were were 200 words, I'm really sorry guys.

Is this story good? Let me know..😪 love you