CHAPTER 21

LEO

10 years.

IT HAS been 10 yearswhen I first got involved in the mafia.

My father whohappens to be the former Boss of Cervano Mafia trained and honed myability to be the successor of the mafia.

He enhanced mycombat skills, he made me accurate in shooting a gun but the worstpart is he even killed my very own emotions.

It sucks! It reallysucks that you can't laugh, you can't smile because as per my father:"In the world of Mafia the only thing that can make you reallyhappy is when you are the strongest, when you are richest and whenyou the most feared mafia boss in the world."

I had no otherchoice but to be someone who I am not.

I lived in a hugeand luxurious mansion but it felt like I lived in a chamber where Iwas chained and had no choice but to follow what my father asked meto do.

If you are going toask me why I didn't defy him and follow my own dreams then pal, Itried but luck wasn't with me.

I tried my best toescape from the mansion but my father was so powerful that he caughtme just a moment before I could even get out of the mansion.

He locked me up inan old and rotten dungeon with no food and no water.

Araw-araw ay wala nasiyang ginawa kung hindi ay ang pahirapan at saktan ako pati si Mommyupang mapasunod ako sa kaniyang yapak bilang isang Mafia Boss.

And now, I have metthe woman that made me stronger, the woman that made me happy and thewoman that made me more inspired to be a better person. . .

Ansh, I will not letyou go, I will save you even if it costs my very own life.

***

"BOSS? Are youready?" Lemuel looked at me right straight in the eye.

Do I look nervous?F*ck that!

"F*ck that,Vindice! This is an all out war!"

Agad naman akotumakbo patungo sa Azi Mafia Tower habang pilit na iniilagan ang mgabala.

While on the otherhand, Vindice is also running behind to cover me up.

"Spencer? Can youhear me?" I shouted at Spencer over the wireless earpiece.

"Yeah, yeah!What's up, couz? What do you need?" Spanner responded while chewingsomething.

"I want you to useyours. . . F*ck! Use your tracking system and track Ansh and Mr. X'swhereabouts-NOW!" I shouted as I shot two men straight into theskull.

"You still gotyour extreme accuracy, Boss! You still got it." Lemuel said aslight up his cigarette.

"Just give me 5minutes, Leo and I'll be back."

As I ran all the wayto the mansion, a group of men blocked my way and they were led by abearded man who is about 6 '3 in height who also wears a sleevelessshirt.

"Not so fast,Cervano. . . Drop your gun and fight like a man."

He looks familiar. ..

"BenedictSchwartz." Vindice spoke as if Benedict was a toxic chemical.

"Boss, I am sorrybut can you go ahead without me? I'll handle Schwartz on my own."

I didn't say a wordand left. By just looking at Lemuel's eyes, I understand that he hassome unfinished business with Benedict Schwartz.

"Hey? Spencer!Your 5 minutes is up! What are you taking so long?" I shouted atthe earpiece.

"Really, couz?Stop yelling at me like I am a little toddler."