39. HEART

I forgot to shut him out.

I let him in.

And I kissed him.

I heard a surprised yelp but I didn't stop. I just couldn't hold back anymore.

I grabbed Timothy's face with both my hands and nibbled on his lip. I caressed Timothy's hot cheek as I began to lick his lips. Timothy gasped when my tongue caressed his. He took a step back. I took a step forward so one leg was between both of his.

His hands were on my chest. Maybe they were pressing, I couldn't tell.

It was like I couldn't think anymore. My mind was turned off and only my heart was left, operating me.

A pleasured moan escaped my lips. I tangled one hand in his hair as we kissed.

His lips were heavenly soft as I remembered from both drunken times and I enjoyed every sober second.

Then my mind came back to me and I pulled away. I held my hands against the wall and observed Timothy.

His eyes were big in surprise. His skin was flushed, his lips cherry red. He was panting as was I. Timothy's eyes flickered in the yellow light and his pupils trembled.

I was confused. Did I actually just do that? Why did I do that?!

We both flinched when we heard the loud air horn from before. Shortly after, we heard Hammock's megaphone calling us from the distance.

I pulled away and headed for the door. T followed behind me.

I bent down. "Come."

T climbed on my back without a word.

We silently walked back up the hill with T holding the flashlight again. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Obviously he was shocked but beyond that!

"Keep your mouth shut, okay?" I said.

When T didn't reply I nudged him. "Okay?"

"Huh? Yeah. Okay." He agreed passively.

When we came close to the circle of people I let Timothy walk again.

Needless to say, we didn't win the scavenger hunt. The girls of our team were the only ones who'd actually found the damn item.

Some other team won. They weren't granted immunity, though. They just got a stupid trophy and a bag of skittles.

The night'd been quiet and awkward and the morning was spent packing during which neither of us had much to say either. Every time I looked at Timothy he'd look away.

"Are you going to say something?" I said finally.

T looked up at me with those big eyes. "Well.. I don't know what to say.. Was that a dare or something?"

I grinded my teeth. "No, you fucking faggot, I like you!" I screamed.

Shit. That was loud.

I stuck my head out the tent. Thankfully no one had heard.

Timothy was looking down at his suitcase when I looked back at him.

"I didn't mean to say it like that but, you-"

Someone banged on your tent.

"Yo, T, wanna go look around the site one last time before we go?" It was Blade. I got even angrier.

I ripped the tent open.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I screamed.

"What is your problem, man?" Blade laughed.