Afterword

The OG cover ↑

Whew! It's finally done! I just checked and I started writing this story in September 2022 o.o It's been a year and a half! 

This story actually started when I went to a festival and I saw a group of e-boys and girls that reminded me of emos. There were two girls with bright red hair and a guy with messy black hair. Two Allie's and a Charlie xD. They really stood out to me. One of the redheads and Charlie were constantly making out which is something I don't see that much anymore (I'm cupid when I see couples I get happy) so I got to thinking about who they were. And that's how the story was born. Charlie was actually originally the main character. But then Timothy popped up and I loved him so much I wanted him to be the MC. But I wanted this story to be somewhat lighthearted. Enter Josh, sarcastic, funny and rude. I fell in love with all of them.

This has been SO MUCH fun to write. But what has made it even more fun was the support that all of you have shown. You have no idea how motivating it is to have so many people enjoy your story. I really write for myself. I write what I would like to read so I never know if anyone is going to enjoy it or not. Thank you so much for reading this story and for supporting me with your comments and votes. It has turned crappy moods into good ones so I really appreciate it. 

There were a couple of things that weren't exactly clear. Like when Charlie moved to Australia him and Timothy broke up. It was not a long distance relationship so I'm gonna have to edit a few things to clarify... in due time.

After the events in this story Josh got a football scholarship for his college of choice and Timothy went to the same college to study art science! They shared a dorm and they lived happily ever after! There is probably not going to be a sequel (perhaps a little extra chapter at some point?), however, there is a story that has not been told yet. 

So big news! I'm writing a prequel about Timothy and his relationship with Charlie. I know everyone hates Charlie but... He's been a very important piece to the story. Even though I have known their history all this time, really focusing on what it was like in detail has been very interesting and I'm just gonna say I love Timothy even more now! 

So if you've been wondering how T and Charlie's relationship came to be or what Timothy's mind looks like, be on the lookout. It will probably be rated mature cause goes into detail about quite a few sensitive topics. I am however focusing on another story that has to come out first but it's in the works!

If any of you have questions leave them in the comments!

Again, thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy some of my other (upcoming) stories, and have a blessed day. <3

✪PS. I'm growing plants from seed and they're sprouting! :D