Chapter 24.1

Arianna was speechless, the adorable dog that cuddled her on the couch was completely different. "Cerberus down boy!" The pixie cut one commanded yet, Cerberus ignored her and brought his heads down closer.

"Tisiphone! Megara! Alecto! How dare you!" Large black feathered wings landed before her in a cloud of smoke but she recognized the long black hair. "You come to my home without my permission and destroy it!" His voice demanded respect as the women all stepped back in fear.

"My lord this soul somehow escaped, I was merely bringing it back to where it belongs." Alecto stepped out.

"You dare talk back to me." Arianna was shocked, the warmness in his voice that she grew accustom too vanished and replaced with one that was cold. The air around her was heavy and it felt thick. A darkness started to surround the women as they all got down on one knee.

"My lord" They all said heads down.

"Get out of my sight." Hades deep voice made the others shiver.Hades turned to Arianna "Cerberus go home, I'll be there momentarily." With that Cerberus jumped up into the city shaking the ground they were on. He walked up to her and knelt on the ground and she heard the gasps "Are you alright?"

"I...." Arianna looked around but honestly she was just figuring out how she felt "Yeah, Just a little sore." He looked at her as if gauging the truth. Hesitantly he brought out his hand and when she grabbed it his let out a sigh of relief. "You came for me..." Arianna whispered when he lifted her to her feet.

"Of course I would." He smiled at her.

"Sire, there is a matter that we must discuss." the one with green hair mumbled out.

"What is it Megara?" Hades hissed.

Arianna looked over and saw that the one called Megara looked lost not knowing what to say in front of her. "Hades I think I should go back and you need to find out what they need." She looked at him pleadingly.

Hades took a deep breath in and clenched his jaw "No..." he turned around "meet me at my home, we will discuss what you need there." Was all he said before he pick her up in his arms his wings spread out and he took off.

"Oh my God!" Arianna squeaked out clinging to him.

"Yes my child?" Hades said sarcastically and let out a laugh with his warm voice back.

Arianna scolded "Not what I meant." she looked down to see the women all looking up. "Hey, is this actually okay? it seems that this is not a normal thing. I mean someone being in your home." Arianna asked.

"No, you are the first aside from my wife to be staying with me." Arianna shied away into his shoulder, she noticed he was flying a lot slower as to not scare her.

"So it is a problem. I thought you said that this wasn't the first time." Arianna said.

"It's not the first time for me to let someone decide, but you are the first one to live with me out of all those people." Hades said without hesitation. Arianna was about to say something. "No, you are staying with me and I will not hear another word about it Arianna."

"But!" Arianna raised her voice.

"Are you defying me?" Hades stopped and looked at her.

"So what if I am, I don't want people to think I..." Hades just let her go and Arianna screamed as she fell. She looked up to see Hades watching her for a moment with a grin before diving down to catch her and continued to fly. "You jerk!"

"Then shush and behave." Hades gave her a warning. Arianna closed her mouth and did as she was told. She looked to see that the house was coming up and as he flew through the hole he repaired it. Arianna looked in amazement before looking back to see he was going to his study, he kicked open the door and walked in. A chair appeared next to his desk and he plopped her down on it. "You are to attend this meeting, they interrupted our time together so they can suck it up." He held up a finger. Arianna just nodded quickly and Cerberus walked in the size she was used to and sat in front of her feet. Hades sat down at his desk and leaned back. That was when she heard the sound of footsteps in the house and they got louder as they approached.