Cupid's Gay [Part One] - Chapter 13

A/N; Ooohhh, im loving the idea i got ! Its going to be soo cute. So this is the short bit of a very long chapter. Its split into two, the second part will be updated soon i promise !

Anyways enjoy xx

Chapter 13 - Part One

“I'm thinking big hearts and pink ribbons, Oh and CUPID!” Chloe clasped her hands together excitedly as Blaze and I slumped in our chairs in the cafeteria. She twirled her blonde hair within her manicured fingers, "How romantic," she sighed dreamily.

Ryan and Selena were nodding along, their eyes shinning with their love for the holiday. I used to like Valentines Day, back when i had a real boyfriend and he'd surprise me with chocolates and flowers and teddys. I took a glance at Blaze, no way would this one be caught in flower shop, let alone buy any.

“Oh and of course there is the Valentine’s day Dance this Saturday – matching outfits!” Chloe squealed, the girl was more perkier than barbie's plastic boobs. She giggled jumping up and down, her hair wildly following

 I banged my head against the table groaning, Blaze was doing the exact same. “I’ll be cupid!” Ryan winked at me, before winking at Blaze - a little too long for my liking. I laughed as Blaze squirmed uncormfortably. "You sure Ryan?"

"Oh yes! I've got the costume and everything!" he exclaimed, i let out a snort imagining him in a big diaper and wings.

“Chloe.. say you dont have another idea?” I cringed as the picture of her with a bunch of pink stuff popped into my head. Knowing Chloe, she had a new scheme everyday.

 Chloe leaned in, making us all huddled stupidly, “Well were going to make the whole school jealous by making everyone think that Blaze is the most romantic and amazing guy in school. And since the Valentine’s day Dance Couple of the Year Comp is on – that Aaron always wins, Blaze is going to win!”

I burst out laughing, “Him? The most romantic man in school – your kidding!”

Blaze looked taken back, “What are you implying?”

“I bet you don’t even know when Valentine’s Day is,” I smirked. The guy probably only knew what the 14th of february was because he got easy shags from single girls. I raised a brow at him, challenging his knowledge

“Oh you’re on… Be prepared to be loved out,” he snarled and stomped off, shaking his head. 

Chloe raised an eyebrow at me, “Weirdest argument ever…”

~

It was finally Valentine’s Day, I had hardly seen or heard from Blaze the whole entire week, im expecting him to keep a down low, since its the "big day!" as Chloe liked to call it. As i skated past Blaze's house, my hands  were empty - no valentines present for him. But what would he want?

Racking my mind, i turned the corner. What would someone like Blaze want? I bit my lip, there was no way i was getting him a condom. I bent down slightly, roudning the curb as i pluck a flower from Mrs Hopton's garden. This will do Blaze, its the thought that counts... right?

Chloe was waiting for me on the wooden bench outside school, an enormous bag next to her. “What's in there?” I asked warily, as i picked up my skateboard. Big suprises and Chloe just dont mix.

“Your dress for tomorrow.” I swallowed loudly, following Chloe as she made her way into school. I quickly shoved the bag  and my skateboard into my locker,and slammed it shut. I honestly dont think i have mental stabllity to dare open it. 

I let out a scream as Blaze's face pops up from behind me, my hand flew to my mouth as i tried to stop myself from hyperventalating

 “You scared me,” I stated.

Blaze smirked, “Oh it gets worse…”

My eyes widened in confusion, I watched as Blaze signalled to a group of boys, some wearing red hearts, lip stick smudge on their cheeks. Two of them even had a guitar, one with a tambourine. Oh no... I turned to Chloe, "Did you set this up?" i mouthed.

She shook her head, she was clearly in shock too. I turned back to them as Blaze mummbled a clear, "1, 2, 3."

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. The way you smile at the groound it aint hard to tellllllllll! You dont knoooooowwwww, you dont know your beautiful. Oh oh! That's what makes you beautiful!" Blaze and his boy band sung, a crowd had started to forming as Blaze continue to serenade me.

My eyes were now size of saucepans, i didnt know whether to be horrified or flattered. Horrified that Blaze even knew a One Direction song, flattered that he tried to sing it. More people started to stare as Blaze took my hands twirling me along with him.

I tried to cover my face with my shoulder but Blaze refused, the big idiot was making a scene just to prove a stupid bet. The next minute he's hollering down the halls for a cupid, what in the world...

“CUPID!” he called out again.

Okay.

This is probably the most disturbing thing ever, Ryan in a diaper with fairy wings including the bow and arrow. I let out a snort as Ryan gracefully walked over to us as he shot heart arrows at people Which caused them to gawk some more, their heads nearly blew up when the saw Blaze pull out a bouquet of red rosees.

“Be my Juliet, the dance tomorrow night?” he announced loud enough for everyone to hear. He shot me a dirty smirk as everyone gasped. Everything was going as he planned, he was probably going to get a lot of numbers after this.

I blushed bright red and nodded as Blaze scooped me into a tight hug and whispered into my ear, “Aaron saw the whole thing – the bait is set. And you said I couldn’t be romantic…”

“Yeah yeah, Romeo,” i grabbed his bouquet slapping his shoudler with it. I joined Chloe, linking arms with her. Not before turning back to see a crowd forming Blaze, who was look straight at me, "Happy Valentines Day," he mouthed before turning to a short blonde. 

I smiled, maybe today wasnt too much of a 'facade'