Ready Set Flirt - Chapter 2

-----> PICTURE OF MACY

Chapter 2

Thank god the bell rang signalling for classes to start, I couldn't take anymore of the staring and whispering.

I sunk into my seat in English, I watch as Selena and Chloe sat on either sides of me. Selena put on an apologetic smile, "You sure you're ok? Normal 16 hormone crazed teenage girls don't act this calm."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Are you implying that I'm not normal?"

Chloe laughed, "Now you've done it."

Ryan sauntered into class, hands deep in his pockets, hair nicely styled. He shot me a cheeky wink - oh how i loved my gay best friend. He sat in front, turning his chair to face us, "Mace, my darling you okay? I heard." He patted my arm sympathetically. I nodded, i bit my lip - lies lies lies!

I nearly jumped out of my seat when Chloe squealed and clapped her hands really fast in excitement, "I'vegotabrilliantidea!" she said a little too fast. Selena made a face and mumbled to me, "Here we go..."

"Well don't you want to hear it?" she asked.

Ryan, Selena and me exchanged nervous glances, but Chloe continued on. Chloe was brillant in maths and english - but in her schemes she was just clueless. I was slightly, okay very much afraid to hear her plan.

"You make him jealous. Once he realizes it was stupid of him to let you go he'll come crawling back to you but you turn him down," Chloe face brightened and she look like she had just achieved world domination. I sunk back in my seat, I did not like where this was going...

"And how am I suppose to make him jealous?" I asked in disbelief.

"You date someone he hates, nuh der." Chloe stated smacking her forehead, as if it was the most obvious idea in the world.

Ryan coughed, "One problem genius, no one hates the star of the football team, school captain and the most popular guy in the school."

"Oh..." Chloe shrunk down in her seat, wishing to disapear, i nudged her, giving her a hopeful smile. She really was a good friend.

"There is one..." Selena interrupted.

We all turned to her, "Who?"

"Blaze Morrison."

~~~

Blaze wasn't one of the friendliest people in school. He was rude, arrogant, careless but very very hot. He was school's playboy, and very charming if he wanted something. I hadn't had much to do with him, but i know that Aaron loathed Blaze.

Chloe squealed again, jumping up and down in her seat. "Excellent, permission to commence plan?"

I grunted, which Chloe took the wrong way, "I'll take that as a permission granted."

~

After another long two periods it was lunch and Ryan, Selena and Chloe couldn't stop babbling about the plan. Selena and Chloe were in deep conversation, heads bent - whispering furiously away. I rolled my eyes before sinking into my seat, poking at my salad with my fork.

Ryan noticed my silence, he pulled me in for a side ways hug "You're awfully quiet today, what happened to my ranga firecracker?" he chuckled, i poked my tongue out at him. "Its just..."

"I'm not sure I can do this," there was panic in my voice, I hate to admit it but I was nervous.

"He deserves it, after what he did to you."

I nodded, Ryan pulled both sides of my lip into a smile, "There, much better."

But my smile faded away when I saw Aaron enter with another girl on his arms, the cafeteria grew silent before an outbreak of whispers spread.

I decided to go through with it, nothing was going to stop me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry its so short.

I hope you like it xx