It's Too Late - Chapter 18

Merry Christmas !

“It’s not you – it’s me, biggest bullshit breakup line right there!” I mumbled through a mouthful of chocolate chip ice cream as I watched the continuous marathon of romantic dramas. I snuggled deeper into my warm bed, stuffing more spoonful’s of ice-cream into my mouth.

“Where’s Macy and what have you done to her?” a sweet voice echoed the room, I glanced up to see Selena, hand’s on her hips – frowning at me. “Huh?” I questioned my mouth still full of ice cream. I heard a low snicker, “Looks like she ate her…”

A new figure had appeared in my room, with his feminie stance and accusative eyes I flipped him off, “I'm just watching tv…” lies, my rational voice hissed. Ryan snorted and snatched my ice cream away from me, “Hey!” I leaped at him, he just gracefully moved away – causing me to face plant.

Selena laughed as she curled up in my bed, “Stop mopping Macy, that’s not going to get him back.” I managed to get back onto the bed again, leaving my ice cream to a hungry Ryan, “Who? Aaron? Or Blaze?”

It was Ryan’s turn to speak, “Ah little grasshopper – only time will tell, but until then your love won’t wait forever,” he murmured in a raspy wise voice, I threw my pillow at him, “Stop with your wise old man shit !”

“He’s right though, you can’t string them both along,” Selena nodded, her blonde hair bobbing along with her head. “String?” my voice was now an octave higher. The bed dipped as Ryan made room for himself in the bed, “After what happened with Aaron, you’re afraid to trust Blaze – like he might hurt you.”

I ran my fingers through my knotted, wild red hair. I let out a frustrated sigh before burying my head into a pillow, “I can’t let him go, both of them. I – i…” I groaned into my pillow, my voice muffled from the frustration.

Selena was soothing me by rubbing my shoulders just as my door slammed open and there stood the one and only Chloe – her hair messily pulled back into a ponytail, “Okay crew we’ve got a lot of work – Macy, I'm giving you ten seconds to get your fat ass out of bed!”

I pretended to not hear her demand as I tried to sink lower into my bed as possible. That didn’t work as I curled up from the cold breeze that had hit me as Chloe yanked off my bed sheet. “Come on – I got tickets to the new twilight movie and you are not leaving me with those two emotion twihards,” she point at Ryan and Selena.

I groaned, “I’m perfectly fine here…” I felt my body being physically dragged over to the mirror where they proceeded to discuss what a mess I looked like, I threw my hands up in frustration, “I'm right here!”

They only ignored me as they ushered me to get changed, they threw random items of clothing at me and shut the bathroom door right in my face. I let myself fall backwards onto the toilet lid, I buried my head in my hands, “Why cant life be easy…”

I didn’t want to have to choose between Blaze and Aaron, Aaron thought me love and Blaze thought me trust, but which do I want. “I don’t hear changing!” Chloe yelled through the bathroom door, I let out a breathy laugh – what would I do without my friends.

Blaze P. O.V

“Blaze!” Lucy yelled, I ignored her plea to stay, I was too god damn angry to give a shit. I was out the door within seconds, Lucy tugging on my leather jacket. I whirled around, towering over her, “What!” I snapped.

Lucy didn’t seemed faze, she simply brushed a piece of hair out of her face, “Blaze, being angry isn’t going to fix anything – go talk to her, she’s a mess without you.”