« new sheets »

"Heiress, wake up," Jameson shakes me gently, his voice dangerously close to my ear. 

"What?" I whisper. 

"Come with me, I have something to show you," Jameson replies, his voice soft and heavenly. I wrestle with the sheets, my eyes beginning to close slowly. I sit there for a moment, collecting my thoughts. 

"Heiress, we're going to run out of time, love," My beloved boyfriend whispers. 

Jameson leads me through a series of halls and passages, until we reach a trap door above our heads. He looks back at me, a flashy grin plastered on his wicked mouth, and then, he pushes open the door, revealing a magnificent room. 

It's Jameson's room, obviously. Great big bookshelves line every wall in the room, filled to the brim with books. I stare in awe, all sleep leaving my body. The bed is made, the floor spotless. Plushy carpet meets my feet, and I do a quick spin to collect every decoration in sight. 

Jameson leads me to his bed, laying down beside me. We leave quite a bit of space between us, which feels strange to me. 

"Watch the ceiling," Jameson says, out of the blue. The lights are switched off immediately, leaving us in the dark. 

One by one, little glow in the dark stickers light up, flooding the whole ceiling with neon light. It's like our own constellation, every star and planet unique and special. 

I smile gently and roll over to look at Jameson. He's watching me, one arm cradling his head. 

"Thank you," I whisper. He just grins, like a proud lover, and turns back to watch the lights above.