« heart beats »

"I want to write cheaply written poems across your body with my lips, Heiress," Jameson climbs on top of me, elbows trapping my head. He drops his mouth to mine, tugging at my lips with his teeth. I stifle a groan as my heart beats faster and faster between my ribs, threatening to burst with feeling. Jameson's hair falls over his brow, brushing my forehead. A bead of sweat drips down my back, piercing the rumpled sheets beneath my body.

"I want you to know every inch of my body," Jameson murmurs against my neck. I shudder. "I wish for you to whisper my name in my ear as I strip you of any clothing you might be adorned in. I wish for you to love me wholly, without fault or guilt. Heiress, be mine." 

"I am already yours, Jameson," I whisper. Jameson chuckles lowly, seductively, the sound crushing the silence around us, trapping my attention with the noise. 

"Love me, Heiress," Jameson murmurs against the curve of my ear, tugging in my bra strap. 

Afterword, Jameson gets up out of our bed, stalking to the bathroom. I slowly drift off as I hear him step in the shower, bursts of water hitting the floor as he scrubs his head. I wait for him to slip back in bed, eyelids threatening to fall. 

Jameson's body is warm when he pulls the blankets over his body. I roll over to face him, body naked under the sheets. He smiles gently at me and grabs my hand kissing my knuckles. 

"Sleep well, Heiress," He whispers through the dark.