Chapter 41

AHAHAAAAAA!!!

EARLY UPDATE!!! BINGOOOOOOO!!!!!

PLEASE ENJOY :)))

PLEASE VOTEEEEEEE (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He saw the rest of them laughing...

"Haaahaaa!!!" loud laughs echoed throughout the whole room.

San's mind started to get blank. His sensations started to get more and more disoriented. His breaths uneven.

The boy on top of him moved closer to him and immediately started to bite down on the sides of his bare neck. The rest of them were laughing uncontrollably.

San's senses were almost giving up. He was hyperventilating.

"Awh! Like at this cute little mess. Unable to control anything!" a boy laughed.

It disgusted San. Very very much. He closed his eyes, not able to see their disgusting faces anymore.

"Hah! No one to save you!!" a boy almost shouted into his ears.

San was almost at the verge of losing his full controls over his brain and all senses.

His head spinning around numerous thoughts. It was as if his whole life flashed in front of his eyes.

Body numb, breaths short but quick and sharp. Arms and legs shaking badly, eyes red and swollen...

His visions blurred out!

He wasn't able to feel anything anymore that the boy was doing to him.

He blacked out...!

And this was the very moment when San comes to existence. The very moment when San finally let go of his senses. All the controls... everything...

San came in control.

Before any of the boys could have anytime to process, San yanked his one of his arms roughly, making the boy who was holding, fall on the side.

Without wasting another second, he yanked his another arm too. Same thing happened to the other boy.

When all the boys who was holding him, were off once, San immediately grabbed the boy's throat who was on top of him. He immediately got off the bed, still holding on the neck, tightly than ever and slammed the boy against the wall opposite to him.