CHAPTER 3: Silent Night, Deadly Night

Deputy Johnny Elton, twenty-two with a fresh badge, leaned back in the Sheriff's wooden swivel desk chair and grinned at the pretty blond girl perched on the edge of the desk. "What do you think? Future Sheriff?"

"Absolutely." Nelly Hodge cocked her head and smiled sweetly. "Who better to fill my daddy's shoes than his young, handsome..." Nelly slid off the desk and moved around the end, taking a seat in Johnny's lap. "... protege?"

"Mm." Johnny ran his hands up under the back of Nelly's shirt as she hugged his head and kissed him like no other girl had ever kissed him. Eighteen and fresh out of high school, Nelly Hodge had been the conquest of every young man in their small town at one time or another. Having the Sheriff for a daddy had greatly hindered such conquests, but Johnny played it smart and made points with the dad before ever approaching the subject of dating his daughter.

Still, there were rules to abide by.

"Your daddy would string me up if he caught you sitting in my lap, in his chair." Johnny kissed her throat and unfastened her bra beneath her shirt.

Nelly shifted, straddling Johnny. Her short skirt rode up her thighs as she rocked against his swelling crotch. "Am I worth the risk?" She touched a fingertip to his lips and leaned close, her warm breath puffing his face. "Careful, now," she whispered with an impish smile. "There are great rewards for answering correctly."

Exhaling hard, Johnny squeezed her ass with both hands and pulled her tighter against his growing erection. "Hell, yeah, baby... you're worth the risk."

"Good answer." Nelly kissed him hard, thrusting her tongue deep inside his mouth. Her soft moans vibrated through his tongue and down his throat, rippling through his body and settling in his dick. His member turned to steel. Nelly panted against his lips. "Let's fuck... right here."

Johnny glanced around at the entrance door, noting it was pitch black outside and already past ten o'clock. Most people would be in bed by now, so it was unlikely they'd receive any visitors or phone calls this late at night. Everything seemed still and peaceful within their small town, the kind of silent, secluded hamlet that felt like a world of its own.

"Come on, Johnny," Nelly moaned through a tempting kiss. "Daddy isn't coming back here tonight... and no one's gonna come in." She reached down between them and opened his pants and worked his hard cock free. Johnny shivered as she stroked him with a firm grip.

"Fuck..." Johnny dropped his head back, his ab muscles knotting with each upward stroke of her tender, soft hand, and an ache spread through his tight balls.

"You know you want to," Nelly cooed in his ear as she teased his lobe with the tip of her wet, velvet tongue.

"I want to," a man cackled in a slightly nasal voice.

"Fuck!" Johnny jerked upright, nearly sending Nelly to the floor. Nelly yelped and scrambled off his lap, hurriedly fastening her bra, afraid her father had returned. It wasn't the Sheriff.

Shit. Johnny quickly stuffed himself back inside his pants and buttoned up. The back of his neck prickled when he got a good look at the newcomers. Two of the men wore prison jumpsuits and the other a prison guard uniform.

As Johnny stepped back in stunned terror, his heart racing and his body quivering with fear, he noticed the inmates weren't cuffed, chained, or restrained in any way. The only thing keeping them from him was a thin wall of air, and the sheer force of will emanating from their menacing gazes.

"H-How can I help you, gentlemen?" Johnny rested his hand on his sidearm and drew Nelly behind him.

The youngest of the three strangers grinned maniacally, sharp, animal-like teeth jutting out from his gritted gums. "Which one do I get?" He rubbed his hands together feverishly, eyes glowing with disturbing euphoria, almost quivering with anticipation as his words spilled out in an uncontrolled deluge. "I don't care—a hole's a hole." His cackling filled Johnny's ears like broken glass, making him think of a wicked cartoon witch.