2 - captain fucking america

Amelias pov:

(outfit above)

It's 2am right now. Which means it's time to wake up. Why is that? Well, everyone kinda thinks i'm dead sooo... going out at night is the only option.

I pop the hat of my sweatshirt on my head to hide my face better, and then I head out from the abandoned building me and a few of my street friends are living in.

I walk carfully to some small grocery store, getting cat called only 2 times on the way there.

There's no one inside exept for a half asleep cashier. Good. I walk behind some of the shelfs, focusing my eyes on the cigarettes behind the cashier.

Every last cigarette box falls to the ground. Making the poor guy sigh and turn around to pick them up. In the mean time, I go around the store as fast as I can and stuff some food in my pockets and under my sweatshirt. Just as the guy finishes organizing everything I slip out of the store.

I start fast walking back to where I came from when I bump into.... a wall? I look up.

Hey wait. That's not a wall. That's captain fucking america. Altho he's not in his suit. Shame. He looks good in it.

I sigh and mumble "shit.." I try to walk around him but he stops me.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asks while folding his arms over his chest. I always thought he'd be smaller in person. Well, he's not.

"Away from you." I say quitely. I try to move again but he stops me. again.

"I don't think so. You're coming with me."

"Fine. Where are we going?" I ask casually. His eyebrows knit together in confusion. I guess he didn't expect that, did he?

"You're just going to come with me?" He asks.

"Yeah. Is that a problem? Cause if it is i'll just be back on my way-"

"No. It's... fine.. let's go." He cut me off, gave me another uncertain look and started walking, making sure I was following him.

After a few minutes of walking I understood that we're probebly going to the Avengers tower. I knew this was coming sooner or later... so there's no point in resisting.

"So, why are you just following a strange guy?" He asks. I pop 2 pieces of gum in my mouth.

"Oh I know who you are. You're not gonna do shit to me golden boy." I say, shrugging. He looks at me, even more confused then before. He then sighs and says

"So here's what's going to happen. We're going up to a room. You're going to sit there and wait until someone comes in. Got it?"

"Sure." I say, and walk into the tower.

I sit in this room. Only 2 chairs and a desk inside. The wall to my right is a huge mirror. Which is obviesly 2 sided. I sit and walk around for what feels like forever, just chewing my gum and thinking about how I wanna go to sleep.

Just when I'm lying upside down on the table the door opens. I sit back up and see that Rogers came back with a file in his hand.

"Finally! I thought you forgot about me." I say, pushing a hand through my hair. He doesn't show any reaction.

"Sit." He says, motioning to the chair behind the table. I don't like when people tell me what to do. But I think i'll play along for now. Just to see what they know. I sit and he sits at the other chair.

"Why are you stealing all of that food?" Ha asks.

"Is there a method to survive without eating that i haven't heared of?" I shoot back. He sighs.

"Don't be difficult." He says in a harsher tone.

"I'll stop being difficult when you stop asking stupid questions." I pop a ballon with my gum.

"Did you knock down those cigarettes in that store?" He asks.

"What do you want with me?"

"Answer me."

"What do you know?"

"I'm the one asking the questions." He speaks louder.

"And i'm the one answering them. If you don't tell me what you know i'm just gonna sit here and shut up until you let me out." I speak casually still.

"If you don't speak we're just going to lock you in here until you do."

"Well captain, I guess we reached a dead end then." I say, kicking my feet on the table and making another ballon with my gum.

He looks at me intensly for a few seconds. I cought myself looking into his eyes. They're a beautiful shade of blue. It's a shame he's so annoying. He then gets up and walks out. Just as the door closes I hear him call for someone.

I think he said Bucky?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yeyyy it started!!🥳

Just so you know guys this won't be a long story... I think around 10 parts? I guess we'll wait and see.

Hope you like it!🥰