6 - Amelia Ellis

"BACK IN BLACK
I HIT THE SACK

I'VE BEEN TOO LONG,
I'M GLAD TO BE BACK"

I jump from the bed. What the fuck?

"YES, I'M LET LOOSE
FROM THE NOOSE"

"Stop!! Shut uppp" the music that blasted me awake stops. Where did that even come from? I look at the clock. 9:00am. Ugh. I only slept like 4 hours. But it was the best 4 hours... that bed... holy shit. It's like sleeping on a cloud.

"Good morning miss."

"Good morning- wait WHAT?" nobody's here.

"My name is Jarvis. Tony Starks Artificial Intellegent program." Of course he is.

"Why did you wake me up?" I ask... no one.

"You need to be ready in 15 minutes. Director Fury will wait for you."

"Umm 15?!"

"Yes miss."

"Ugh whatever. Who chose that song anyway?"

"Mr. Stark did."

"Mmm. Good taste."

Unfortunately I didn't have time to shower so I just washed my face and brushed my teeth and my hair. Which looks so good after being washed yesterday.

I didn't really want to wear my dirty clothes so I decided to stay in what i'm wearing now. Like it's really comfy sooo.

I can't believe i'm saying this but... i'm actually feeling kinda good today. And i'll tell you another secret. I'm actually exided to see Steve and James. I don't know what it is.. but I just know that I like the tingling feelings I get when i'm near them.

*knock knock knock*

I stand up to go open the door. Hoping this time there's actually someone there. And when I say someone you know who I mean.

Sparks fly in my body as I stand face to face with Steve (well face to chest). I even have to stop myself from smiling. What the fuck is happening to me?!

"Good morning... umm... ma'am?" Steve awkwardly says. I burst out laughing.

"Alright, alright it's not that funny... I don't know your name." He says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Well James seems to... manage.."

"Alright then, sweetheart. Follow me." He drops that nickname and starts walking away. Umm I think I need help cause my legs are numb.

"You ok?" He turns around.

"Right! Yeah... coming.." I finally start walking after him. And I didn't miss the smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The training room was massive. The walls are made out of long windows that shows the view of new york. Being here kinda makes me wanna work out... but after 3 seconds I take that back. No thank you.

When I look around i'm pleasantly surpriesed to see James doing pushups on the other side if the room

When I look around i'm pleasantly surpriesed to see James doing pushups on the other side if the room. I can't help but stare. He's wearing workout shorts and a black tank top. I can see his arm and sholders perfectly tensing every time he goes down.

"Excuse me? Excuse me!"

I turn around to see a tall black man with an eye patch. He's dressed in all black.

"Great. Now that i've got your attention, we can talk. "

"Who are you again?" I ask. Not really caring. The man glences at Steve and then looks back at me.

"Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.EL.D" He says with his arms behind his back.

"Right...well.. Nick. I can assure you I won't kill anyone. Can I leave now?" I hear a snort from my left. I turn to see that James is now standing next to Steve. They're both watching out conversation. Nick sighs and then speaks.

"I understand that you preffer to keep your identity hidden. But I can't have that. Not with someone who has powers like yours."

"Sucks to be you." I shrug. He nods.

"Then I hope you understand why I had to do this."

"Wait- do what?" I look at Steve and James but they seem confused also.

"Amelia ellis."

My heart drops. I haven't heard that name in 6 years. My hands start to shake and my mouth drops open. I snap my head to see who said my name.

I see Tony Stark walk into the room with an ipad in his hands.

"Grew up with only her mother. Dissapered when she was 17 after an explosion at her house that got her mom killed. Was assumed to be dead until today."

My breathing quickens and in the first time in years I feel tears sting my eyes. They know who I am. They're gonna lock me up. They know what I can do.

I start backing away slowly. Everything seems blurry and everything sounds like i'm underwater. Amelia Amelia...

"Amelia, hey it's ok it's fine-"

"Don't you dare use that name! Don't you fucking dare!" I cut James off.

"I wanna get out of here." I say to them.

"You know we can't let you do that." Fury speaks. I know they have gards everywhere so I can't just walk out.

"Just let me out! Please." I beg. One of the windows shutters. They don't say anything. So I turn around and run back to the room I slept in. I run around, getting lost a few times but finding it evetually.

The moment I close the door behind me I collaps to the floor. How could I let this happen? Now they know what I did. I thought I could forget my past. But it came back to chase me.

For the first time in 6 years tears flow down my cheeks. It feels so good. But at the same time I feel awful. I deserve to be locked up. I killed my own mother.

*knock knock knock*

"Princess? Can I come in?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Boom! Break down!