10 - I had a dream

After setting things streight with Tony and eating dinner, I make my way back to my room. Thankfully Steve and James didn't try to talk to me or anything.. cause I would actually melt.

I swear that dream will haunt me forever. Why do I kinda want it to tho?

No Amelia. Chill. You can't have these fantasies. It's not like it's ever gonna happen anyway. Right? Yeah right. That's crazy.

I mean, when was the last time you heared about two supersoldiers sharing a random girl? Oh never? Yeah, same.

God, but how I wish it did happen. I'm not even going to deny it. I want to be in a supersodier sandwich and i'm proud of it.

But i'll never act on it. I can't ruin my relationship with the only people that get me.

I do want them to ruin me tho...

Fuck! Shut up!

I sigh and move my hands through my hair. Damn you hormones.

"Hey Amelia wait up!" I hear Steve from behind me. Shit. I was so close to the safety of my room. I turn around and wait for him to reach me.

"I'm sorry." He says. Huh?

"You're sorry? For what?"

He places his hand on my sholder and lookes me in the eyes. His lightest touch sends shivers through my body. All I can think about when he touches me is where else I would love his big hand to be.

"Me and Buck noticed you were acting strange, and we figured it was our falt. For pushing you to tell us about you're past."

Steves pov:

She's laughing. In my face. Why is she laughing?

Not that I mind. Her laugh is addicting. I could listen to it for hours and not get tired of it. But i'm still confused.

"Sorry- sorry! Steve, you and James did nothing wrong. In fact, you did everything right."

"Then what's wrong?" I ask. Cause something is.

"Oh ummm... nothing!"

Yeah, I don't buy it. What is this girl hiding?

She bites her bottom lip nervously. And flashes of those perfect lips wraped around me pass in my mind and streight to my cock. The way she looked up at me with those big eyes...

I need to control myself. And I need to remember i'm not the only one that feels that way about her. Which is why I can't do anything.

Well, not without him. But there's no way she'd want that... right?

"You're hiding something." I claim.

"Me?? Pffff... not at all."

"Right..."

Her cheeks turn bright red. I just- god I just want to grab them and kiss her soft lips until she can't breath anymore.

I can't help myself when I lean closer to her. So close that I can feel her breath on my neck. She doesn't pull back. Does she want this as bad as I do?

I grab her chin with my finger and thumb and lift her head up. She sucks in a breath as we stare into each others eyes.

"What's going on here?"

We break apart so fast as if nothing ever happened.

Buckys pov:

I'm not sure what i'm seeing as I walk in the hallway to Amelias room.